Villeneuve not longer in F1

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
wazojugs

Doesn't stop teams kicking people out though if they are not driving to expectations. A three year contract doesn't mean your safe, especially now that honda have won a GP toyota will want to be ahead of them and i don't see trulli or ralf drivers capable of pushing the team

johny

they should find a young man with good expectatives, most teams have one

m3_lover

wazojugs wrote:Doesn't stop teams kicking people out though if they are not driving to expectations. A three year contract doesn't mean your safe, especially now that honda have won a GP toyota will want to be ahead of them and i don't see trulli or ralf drivers capable of pushing the team
well they are technically safe because buying out there contracts is hugely expensive, take into point JV, BMW tried to buy him out but it wuold have been too expensive so they decided to stick with him for a year or so and that is why you see him getting kicked out with 6 races left to go on his contract.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Too early...