Doornbos driving on highway

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Doornbos driving on highway

It is on the news page, but on his site it shows a video of it

http://www.robertdoornbos.com/
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Ted68

Ah, you beat me to it, I was just going to add that link. But Pistonheads.com said the car went 201.4 mph/326 km/h, narrowly beating a BMW M5, but don't they hit 340-350 km/h at Monza?

Saribro

Ted68 wrote:Ah, you beat me to it, I was just going to add that link. But Pistonheads.com said the car went 201.4 mph/326 km/h, narrowly beating a BMW M5, but don't they hit 340-350 km/h at Monza?
Monza isn't a bumpy highway on a dam where there are significant windspeeds :).

monkeyboy1976

Yeah. I'd also like to see a BMW M5 that can do Monza in 1minute 20 secs. :wink:

For the Afsluitdijk run, I'd imagine Doornbos' car would have maximum downforce for safety!