kimi with mclaren

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
yzfr7
yzfr7

Mercedes is the owner of 40% of McLaren, the rest is split between Ron Dennis and Mansur Ojjeh. Rumours say Mercedes will by the rest, but they say this for a long time. So I don't think you'll see a different engine in a Mclaren for a long time...
pax

kimi_khodr_raikkonen
kimi_khodr_raikkonen

Guys with my full respect to u guys specialy Mclaren fans ( im one of them ) but Ron Dennis has a big mouth ... he been telling us we will win this race this race this race till we reach Turkish race with no wins and like 2 times 2nd place !!!!

i still am praying Kimi stays with Mclaren ... but i can see the Ferrari fans who used to make fun at Kimi are liking him to !!!!! i mean u can see Ferraris saying : Kimi is ours or Kimi is coming to our team Or Kimi should come to Ferrari !!!! which means Kimi is .... the best : )
kimi is the best

Scuderia_Russ

kimi_khodr_raikkonen wrote:but i can see the Ferrari fans who used to make fun at Kimi are liking him
I have never heard Ferrari fans taking the piss out of Kimi, I think he's the dogs.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

kimi_khodr_raikkonen
kimi_khodr_raikkonen

Scuderia_Russ wrote:
kimi_khodr_raikkonen wrote:but i can see the Ferrari fans who used to make fun at Kimi are liking him
I have never heard Ferrari fans taking the piss out of Kimi, I think he's the dogs.
come on mate schumi is a big liar..cheater
kimi is the best

Scuderia_Russ

kimi_khodr_raikkonen wrote:
Scuderia_Russ wrote:
come on mate schumi is a big liar..cheater
I think you are getting a bit confused here. What has your opinion of Schumacher got to do with what Ferrari fans think of Kimi Raikkonen?!! All I said was that I haven't heard any Ferrari fans... or anyone come to think of it that has a bad word to say against Raikkonen, so what does that have to do with Micheal Schumachers morals and ethics?!
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

wowf1
wowf1

As this kimi saga drags on and on, I can't help but think he will end up staying at Mclaren. If Kimi had signed something already, there would have been an announcement of some sort I reckon. I think his management and himself will be fed up of the amount of ifs, buts & maybes associated with drives at Renault & Ferrari, and just sign for 1 year at Mclaren.

We'll see though...

Personally I'd like to see Kimi at Renault.

Vasco

yzfr7 wrote:Mercedes is the owner of 40% of McLaren, the rest is split between Ron Dennis and Mansur Ojjeh. Rumours say Mercedes will by the rest, but they say this for a long time. So I don't think you'll see a different engine in a Mclaren for a long time...
It will be sad if mercedes buys them out.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

The rumors about Kimi leaving McLaren have circulated since almost the beginning of the season. And still there's nothing concrete. But Shu is still holding out on a decision on retiring, and my personal opinion is that Kimi's future is linked to Shu's plans. If Shu retires, Kimi steps into his seat next season. But if Shu stays on... what happens to Kimi and where does he go? It seems both Renault and Mclaren are holding a seat for him, just in case.
We're all waiting for the German pilot to publicly announce his future, then the dominoes will fall, seats will be announced.