Briatore gone?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ketanpaul

Briatore gone?

http://www.dailyf1news.com/dailyf1news/ ... nwsID=1483

If this is true, Kimi will never sign for Renault and Renault might just have their status reduced to a midfielder[/code]

icef1mkd
icef1mkd

I think you doubt Renault's capabilities. You should not be doung that. They will certanlly struggle to get used to the Bridgestone tyres...but...up untill today...they've lost many key people...and look - they're still on top!
Don't forget that. Flavio used to say: We can replace everyone!
The same goes with him.

Simply, Renault has the Factor X to stay on top of F1.
"You will never know the feeling of a driver
when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings
that cannot be understood."
Ayrton Senna, November 1988

blackpebel
blackpebel

icef1mkd wrote:I think you doubt Renault's capabilities. You should not be doung that. They will certanlly struggle to get used to the Bridgestone tyres...but...up untill today...they've lost many key people...and look - they're still on top!
Don't forget that. Flavio used to say: We can replace everyone!
The same goes with him.

Simply, Renault has the Factor X to stay on top of F1.
you said it brother, it is the jovioul spirit and logical approach that keeps renault's head high in any circumstances. :)

ketanpaul

Maybe you guys are right, if Pat Symonds takes over, who knows he could generate one of the best chassis-engine combo around

zac510
zac510

icef1mkd wrote: Simply, Renault has the Factor X to stay on top of F1.
hmm I dunno, better run that past Simon Cowell!