Schumacher to retire

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
kilcoo316

Schumacher to retire

Pitpass have it 2nd hand from bild.

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=29194
German publication Bild is claiming that Michael Schumacher will announce on Sunday that he is to retire at the end of the current season, having contested 250 Grands Prix.

manchild

Re: Schumacher to retire

kilcoo316 wrote:
German publication Bild is claiming that Michael Schumacher will announce on Sunday that he is to retire at the end of the current season, having contested 250 Grands Prix.
OMG, I had to watch him for 250 races. Never thought it was so many. #-o ](*,)

manchild

Me again :mrgreen:

Vasco

I guess I will not be able to root for kimi anymore (ferrari). Im not an alonso fan, so I gues Heikki Kovalainen(excuse the spelling) is the man to support.

kilcoo316

Re: Schumacher to retire

manchild wrote: OMG, I had to watch him for 250 races. Never thought it was so many. #-o ](*,)
Time flies when your having fun... eh manchild? :P :lol: :lol:

pRo

Vasco wrote:I guess I will not be able to root for kimi anymore (ferrari). Im not an alonso fan, so I gues Heikki Kovalainen(excuse the spelling) is the man to support.
Excuse what? You got it just right. ;)

I'm with you. Never really been a fan of Kimi, not before he made it to F1 and possibly even less after it. He really is a good, or should I say bad, example of what can happen to a guy who gets success. Yes, even before the world knew him from F1.

Heikki is a great guy though. Heikki all the way, even if he's slower than Kimi in FIAt. 8) I hope he stays like he is now and doesn't turn into another arrogant guy who's too good for us. I can't see that happening though.
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

Hudsonhawk.

Heya Manchild,

Lucky for you now we cant see a true comparison between rappingmen and aloafso. :lol:

I just hope "the chin" never returns to infect this sport again.

Scuderia_Russ

manchild wrote:Me again :mrgreen:

Although I hate it when people reproduce pics in quotes, this one looks so good it had to be done. I like it!
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

manchild

manchild

Hudsonhawk. wrote:Heya Manchild,

Lucky for you now we cant see a true comparison between rappingmen and aloafso. :lol:
Nah... It was YOU who got afraid and pulled some strings just to prevent Kimi from staying in Mclaren :mrgreen:

Sorry for double post. :oops:

Ciro Pabón

Manchild, that photo is the coolest I have seen in weeks.
Ciro

manchild

Ciro Pabón wrote:Manchild, that photo is the coolest I have seen in weeks.
Thank you Ciro... and may this thank you stand also for the eventual future compliments in this thread so I wouldn't have to flood it. :wink:

manchild

All those compliments got me inspired :wink:

Last edited by manchild on 09 Sep 2006, 17:03, edited 4 times in total.

Figlio_del_Diavolo

That will take some getting used to! :lol:
"Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better." - Hunter S. Thompson

Tom

If I were to knitpick, why does Alonso have 'Kimi' under his chin? Good pic though, wish I had the software/patience to do that.

Can you make one of me in Citroen WRC overalls? Preferably holding a large cup or standing beside a written off car?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.