f1.TECHNICAL

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
sennafan

f1.TECHNICAL

I joined F1tech to learn more about the tech. side of motorsport not Steve Irwin.Any chance of keeping near the point?

Tom

Well, my only suggestion is you're looking in off-topic chat instead of Aerodynamics, chassis and tyres or Engine, transmission and controls?
Also try checking the blue bar to your left, esspeciall under TECHNOLOGY.
There's tonnes (the metric one) of interesting stuff there.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

m3_lover

I really hate when we get into those stupid ferrari vs everybody else or Michael Schumacher agruements... just pointless.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

manchild

Re: f1.TECHNICAL

sennafan wrote:I joined F1tech to learn more about the tech. side of motorsport not Steve Irwin.Any chance of keeping near the point?
What would you put in off-topic to keep near the point of f1 technology or general f1 issues without that belonging to either General chat, Aerodynamics, chassis and tyres or Engine, transmission and controls? :?

I really like to share my thoughts on some issues in off topic with other forum members including jokes, funny links etc. because I know how minds of some of them work, so hearing their comment about something totaly out of F1 is a nice thing. No one forces you to read off topic if you're looking stritclly for f1technology but if you'd like to share a thought or laugh or to get some help or advice that's what off topic is for :wink:

Steven
Owner

Ok sennafan, I would assume that after 7 posts you know how the forum works and that you must be careful what forum to post in to.

This truly is F1technical, but there are acutally 3 forums in Formula One:
- General (some F1 related stuff, games, expectations, ...)
- Aero (Technical stuff about aerodynamics)
- Mechanics (EVEN MORE technical stuff about f1, but no aero here)

Obviously, if you want technical discussions, look in aero and mechanics.

End of discussion