alonso penalise

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
janus

alonso penalise

what the hell is going on i dint see the qual but is seen alonso did not block massa

i m a shuni fan but lets be fair ....this championship is looking more and more one side ....fia is giving the chanpionship to shumi

wazojugs

Read the monza GP, this debate is well under way

Venom

f1.com
World champion Fernando Alonso has dropped from fifth to tenth on the provisional grid for Sunday’s Italian Grand Prix after Monza stewards penalized him for impeding Ferrari’s Felipe Massa during qualifying.

Massa complained to officials that Alonso had blocked him whilst on his final run at the end of session. The stewards agreed and deleted the Renault star’s three fastest times from Q3, though they did concede that Alonso’s actions may not have been deliberate.

The penalty has no effect on Massa’s grid position as he had qualified fourth, immediately ahead of Alonso. However, it is good news for Ferrari team mate Michael Schumacher, who qualified second. Schumacher, who trails Alonso by 12 points in the drivers’ championship, now has seven cars between himself and his title rival for the start of Ferrari’s home race.

The final grid positions will be published by the FIA on Sunday morning.
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

manchild

As Wazo said, that is already discussed in this thread:
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=3175

MRE
MRE

I'M SICK OF THIS!!!

I'm sick to hear about this. Driver blocking the other else to protect his position? Is it true? Sometime its true but sometime don't. Please do something FIA. The same story in qualifying. The conspiracy behind this will discover someday.I'd post a topic last month about 1 lap qualifying which one more fair to everyone. No conspiracy, no blocking only a diver to drive like hell around the track. Some people talk about fan. Put a fan aside. Fan will be more impress if the sports run fairly. We cannot make all people happy at the same time. What's the important is Formula One still remain the highest division of motorsports. Don't let it dirt by the "nonsense" thing like the new format of qualifying.
formula one

Tom

I was forced to record the quali and race due to other engagements (I finally beat my boss/teammate in a race) so I watched the race straight after quali. That made it all the more clear to me that Alonso was far too far ahead to compramise Massa, and if he had pulled over he would probably have held Massa up even more.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.