Begone Shoemaker - not for his fans!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
manchild
manchild

If Schuey fans would agree to use "most successful" instead of "greatest" there would be no problem at all. He is the most successful - he scored the most but when it matters greatness he is below the average if not the bottom itself.

To me, greatest drivers in history of F1 those who have shown greatest sportsmanship regardless on their success and sportsmanship is the word missing from Schuey’s dictionary.

Saribro
Saribro

manchild wrote:If Schuey fans would agree to use "most successful" instead of "greatest" there would be no problem at all.
+1 on that :).

pRo

manchild wrote:To me, greatest drivers in history of F1 those who have shown greatest sportsmanship regardless on their success and sportsmanship is the word missing from Schuey’s dictionary.
Exactly. A great man is so much more than a man with more numbers than the rest. A great man is something that cannot be measured with numbers, he is much more. In driving, any other sports, or even outside sports. 8)

No one is arguing about the fact that he has the most titles.
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

Principessa

There has been said so many things about Schumacher and his retirement, let's keep it with this before everyone starts to repeat one another. I've got a PM about this matter as well. I'll close this topic now. It's time for some fresh one's :wink: