Alonso:s Room

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Alonso:s Room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NrnkdND ... ed&search=

I wonder if him and fisi actually sleep in that room... can anybody do a translation?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

monkeyboy1976

I can see now how Renault manage to say that they do F1 on a lesser budget that the other teams!

Venom

monkeyboy1976 wrote:I can see now how Renault manage to say that they do F1 on a lesser budget that the other teams!
lollllllll :D
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

Scuderia_Torque

i aint gona lie, but my bedroom is better than that. Talk about low budget, i rekon minardi drivers had better rooms than that when they were around.
http://www.f1torque.com - F1 discussion online - TALK THE TORQUE

zenvision

my god! and thats for the drivers, i wonder how their mechanics and engineers sleep then, while briatore must be in a 5 star suite :roll:
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari

manchild

zenvision wrote:my god! and thats for the drivers, i wonder how their mechanics and engineers sleep then, while briatore must be in a 5 star suite :roll:
Briatore has the oldest motorhome in F1.

Principessa

Do you really believe that they sleep there at night? I reckon that they sleep in a hotel (as they always arrive at the circuit in the morning) and that that little room is when they want to rest a bit during free practice sessions and to prepare themselfs for the qualifyingsessions and the race.
I really can't believe they sleep there at night, they are all in nice hotelbeds with their wifes or girlfriends :wink:

Tom

Merchanics and engineers will sleep anywhere and still keep their humour. Famously they were all given shacks at Aida one year and by the end each was named, 'Colditz, Stalag Luft III, etc.'

People may find it offensive but it was all intended in good humour.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Jersey Tom

Merchanics and engineers will sleep anywhere and still keep their humour.
Damn true.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

zenvision

asked a friend to translate it, and its basically what the princess said. they just stay here between practices and when they need massages when they dont bring the motorhome for long haul distances like malaysia.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari

jaslfc

Alonso is talking bout Malaysia.. I know for a fact they stay in nice 5 star hotels located 15 minutes away frm the track..