Does alonso have a big MOUTH, you decide..

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
icef1mkd
icef1mkd

"fun of Reno" :shock:
I don't understand this.

Nevertheless, the objectivness of my comments counts, not my affinity for a team or driver.
"You will never know the feeling of a driver
when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings
that cannot be understood."
Ayrton Senna, November 1988

Ciro Pabón

boban-mk wrote:For your information Boban is my real name. Ice is a nikname of Kimi. Icef1mkd is a fun of reno. I hope that is clear. It was a joke from me.
Well, first time I heard your name. Sorry for the comment. I'm going out of thread now.

You know mine: it sounds like "zero" in english. I'll never forget the time I was introduced to a little girl (four years old or so) in Washington, many years ago.

"What's your name?" she asked.
"Ciro", I answered.
"Zero? Silly" was her comment.

My wife still makes jokes about it. "Zero? Silly". :)
Ciro

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I have to comment on Mr Tiger Woods. He is a true professional, and one heck of a capable golfer. I believe when he was asked to comment on Schumacher, it was in reference to his professionalism and ability to stay so competitive so many years.
I do believe the term "sportsman" is the problem. It implies behaviour with a high moral objective. Mr Michael Schumacher is a truly great driver, but he also knows that what separates the greats is the small details, sometimes just that extra one percent. So Shu's philosophy is to win at all costs, to sacrifice everything to be the winner. It's his choice, right or wrong. But he has done this from the beginning of his racing career, this is nothing new, or something that happens infrequently. There is one saying, "do what got you to the party", which means to keep doing whatever gives you success. And Schumacher, being a professional, uses what works.
And if he has to drive Alonso off the track and take them both out, he will do it, because that is what got him to the party.

manchild
manchild

icef1mkd wrote:"fun of Reno" :shock:
I don't understand this.
"fan of Renault"

mihael
mihael

Alonso is under big pressure and he don't know where is his ass or head.

Poor young crying child

Spyker MF1

Alonso is talking BS when he has probably been more unsportsman like than Micheal first he deliberatly slowed the field so Schumi had to overtake secondly he brake tested Doornbos for no reason and a couple of weeks before that he done the same to Klien. All i can say is people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

FLC
FLC

pitpass.com wrote: "We never expected the graining to be for so long. We expected to have some graining, we changed the tyre only because it was the request of the driver". (Flavio Briatore)

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I just think Fernando is lashing out because of his great disappointment from China. He had a good car, he qualified on the pole,and he drove a very good race. Yet, somehow Michael Schumacher gained two points onhis effort, to make the WDC much more difficult.
My opinion is of a person who still needs to grow up and stop being so petulant. He's a relatively nice person, and has incredible driving skills. But as a human being, there's some emotional immaturity going on.