F1 in schools - CO2 cartridge burst

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
flynfrog

paulwils7 wrote:Fkyfrog, what time did your car run? Let's see a picture of it and evaluate its overall design.
to be honest i dont remeber it was over 5 years ago and they were launched down a high school hallway

i think i might still have the car laying around some where too it wasnt that good of a design i just took the rule book for all it was worth

it was simply a shell car with inboard wheels aluminum axels and candy blue paint

i went to out board wheels after some stablitly issues were experinced with the crack in the hall way

by far not the best design but i defintly learned somthing in the 5 years since then

ciro i wasnt proposing a hover car i was simply saying weight is the main enemy with these cars but since they have a min weight they need to get the weight low for stability to keep the wheels on the ground

other advice dont waste time with roller bearings a simple straw and some graphite is better do to the low cf of the weels and floor