Masks are falling

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
boban-mk

I have seen such situation many times. Not in exact way but there is many give me i will give you situation. For example pass of MS over Kimi in Canada. for example Start in Monza when all three cars from the left go on the right and there was nobody in front of Alonso. Last year there was planty conversations between Alonso and Montoya. I don't believue that driver as Montoya can make such mistakes in two consecutive races and give Alonso 4 points. I don't want to mention about two times when Kimi was holed in pit when he was in front of Alonso this year. This situation can't be stopped, because can't be proved. Even if this event is true, and I believe it is, what is the purpose of all this, now. I don't like the purpose of it, that way i will say it's a crap.

zoro_f1

Re: Masks are falling

I don't know why but somehow this topic is again open because masks are indeed falling. There is some releationship between Sauber and Ferrari for almost two decades. Fontana indeed did make a block on Villeneuve and that was 21 years ago. Today Alfa Romeo Sauber has announced that Simone Resta is moving from Ferrari to Sauber as tech.director. This somehow is describing the picture we had 21 years ago that Sauber is indeed B-team of Ferrari. They never admit this publicly but there is some patern's or hints which makes suspicious why not be!?

https://www.sauberf1team.com/news/simon ... er-f1-team

On other side, does anyone had spoke with Johny Herbert because he was there too in the same room when Jean Todd enters to asks from (both) Sauber drivers to do such a thing (block Villeneuve if there is a situation)!?
Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]