Ferrari on secret test

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Tom

Ferrari on secret test

Aren't those Michelin tyres? Something funny going on here.

Also that looks like those hubcaps they were using, I thought they were illegal?

What I want to know is what advantage Ferrari would gain from testing Michelins when they are out next season :shock:
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

DarkSnape

hahaha :)) man it`s inposible.. that`s hurt. it`s a photoshop project or what?

Tp
Tp

Where did you get that image from?
Also that looks like those hubcaps they were using, I thought they were illegal?
According to the FIA they're not.

Venom

Was manchild bored again or that's a real pic?

where did you find it?
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

RH1300S

Red Bull..........

Powered by Ferrari

Shod by Michelin :twisted:

Ciro Pabón

... at Laguna Seca... :lol:
Ciro

DarkSnape

it`s a fake.. u cand see bridgestone logo

Schumacher

Maybe they wanted to check the difference between michelin and bridgestone to see if they have an advantage over michelin.

Ramon

Venom

DarkSnape, it probably is fake, but not due to the fact what's diplayed on the car but the fact that it's "too good to be true". It's a serious matter (media/sponsorship) Ferrari could easily use michellin tyres without michellin logos on them if they wanted to. Well that's what I believe :wink: :?

Schumacher, it's like an athlete, let's say 100m sprinter jumping into his competitors nickers (5 sizes bigger) to see if one has advatage.

:D
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

Tom

I suspect RedBull has something to do with this, surely if it had been someone clever enouh to do this they would have edited out the sponsors.

I've noticed it with little kids all the time, you know when they're lying because the story is too good to be true.

Certainly Manchild would have edited out the logos.

Edit: also its not here http://manchild.on.neobee.net
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

DarkSnape

of corse TOM ;)

manchild

Tom oh Tom, you're not the only member on this forum I consider as friend and that is why your joke failed to reach mass proportions :wink:

Tom

I hoped the people who had been sent the joke would keep their mouths shut :wink:

OK, that was just a bit of fun to see how people reacted, but what would happen if you put it on another site where manchild's legacy is not known?

manchild

There is a site where my legacy is not known? :shock:

:lol:

Tom

F1.com, they havn't caught up yet