F1 Technical Library

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Formula
Formula

F1 Technical Library

I love reading technical books about performance cars and the engineering and design behind them. That is a lot of what this site is about, but I have not seen much on the side of suggested reading and good magazines. I think there should be a sticky thread or some kind of permanent listing in the side menu of this site. Maybe it could be added to the menu and updated as members PM or E-mail the moderators with reading material and short descriptions. Should I stop now because this already exists and I just have not run across it? Either way, this is my kind of place and I'm glad I ran across it...

manchild
manchild

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1507 :wink:

viewtopic.php?t=3226&highlight=books
manchild wrote:Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006

Now that you've mentioned this book...

Having in mind that Tomba and Principessa always ask us to submit our own ideas for improvement of F1T it occured to me that perhaps another section could be added - Bibliography or just Books. It would contain list of books dealing with F1/racing technlogy and it would be populated by forum members.

Any comments?