Suzuka

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
boban-mk

manchild wrote:I simply adore "you should" kind of posts. When you lack arguments and explanations than switch to personal level. That means that nothing happened in Monaco since you didn't explain it and you obviously had the time since you've told me what I should do. :roll:
You are 100% correct. Nothing happend in Monaco but there was Safety car. Weber parked his car in safe place just after pit exist. The car can be pushed in the pit or removed with some crane.

Don't get me wrong. I do believe that in Suzuka Race principal should send Safty car in. But i don't believe that there is a reason to be suspicios. Not now, not after what happend.

Also i would like that when you comment on some post please qoute whole text not just sentence, and also on everything connected to question. But you probably don't want to. Does that mean that i was right with my suggestion so you didn't comment.

Venom

It's SO OBVIOUS - Marshalls cheated in favour of Ferrari!

Didn't you see that marshall leaving all the sharp bits in front of alonso's car and then removing them for schumi. It was all planed, all planed my friends.
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

manchild

boban-mk wrote:You are 100% correct. Nothing happend in Monaco but there was Safety car. Weber parked his car in safe place just after pit exist. The car can be pushed in the pit or removed with some crane.
Pit exit line was partly obstructed and on a circuit as narrow as Monaco that's a cause for yellow flag not to mention that yellow flag is by default show everytime there's a driver or marshall on track, on edge of track or even on excursion zone far away from track. Webber went out of his car, he was on circuit and that yellow flag and safety car were absolutely reasonable.
boban-mk wrote:The car can be pushed in the pit or removed with some crane.
Removed with crane yes but pushed back into pits NO. Rule number one in racing for any vehicle on circuit during any official session is - vehicle can move only in direction of race. That stands for any vehicle - racing car, SC, firefighting truck, ambulance... So, pushing back Webber's car backwards was out of question.

boban-mk

manchild wrote: Pit exit line was partly obstructed and on a circuit as narrow as Monaco that's a cause for yellow flag not to mention that yellow flag is by default show everytime there's a driver or marshall on track, on edge of track or even on excursion zone far away from track. Webber went out of his car, he was on circuit and that yellow flag and safety car were absolutely reasonable.
It did not cross my mind that you would say it was not neccesary for Safety car. I have oposite opinion, and it's base of the fact that not always when there was a crash in monaco we see SC, and like this when he parked on one of tree four safe places, that was an easy solve situation only with Yelow flag. If in front was a Schumacher and behind was Alonso you probably will think like me.

allan

if alonso would have cought michael.... don't forget that massa would do the same!!
but enought with the WHAT IF things boys...
i can't believe some people! if they lose the race they don't shut up, and the same thing if they won it!! what do u want?? if u don't like the level of competition in the f1 championship, and u r not satisfide in all cases, GO MAKE UR OWN CHAMPIONSHIP AND WIN AS MANY RACES AS U WANT!!!!!!
please end this topic!!!!! it's not getting any moe exciting :evil:

mini696

I wanted to see the SC come out, but only cos it would have helped Kimi.

West

I didn't think Alonso would have caught Michael. I was hoping for a safety car for that to happen. But there wasn't even a local yellow... must be the "kamikaze" thing that Takuma Sato inspires.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

pRo

allan wrote:if alonso would have cought michael.... don't forget that massa would do the same!!
but enought with the WHAT IF things boys...
i can't believe some people! if they lose the race they don't shut up, and the same thing if they won it!! what do u want?? if u don't like the level of competition in the f1 championship, and u r not satisfide in all cases, GO MAKE UR OWN CHAMPIONSHIP AND WIN AS MANY RACES AS U WANT!!!!!!
please end this topic!!!!! it's not getting any moe exciting :evil:
Please stop reading this topic. :roll:

And while you're at it, please use capitals to start a sentence, NOT IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!! :twisted: My eyes hurt from all that yelling you do.
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

pRo

Did anyone read Bild?

Rough translation from it: "Ferrari engineers have not closed out the possibility that Schumacher's engine was sabotaged." :shock: :lol:

And you thought some people over here are paranoid? :twisted:

FLC
FLC

Funny how the bild has become such a reliable source :? .

pRo

FLC wrote:Funny how the bild has become such a reliable source :? .
:roll:

...for the record, I meant it as a joke, not as a reliable fact. I thought you could tell...

FLC
FLC

Considering the remarks and the last emoticon you used - no, I couldnt tell.

Tom

Just got back from London, managed to see the GP though.

Good drive by everyone, Alonso, magnificent overtaking and pushed when he needed to, MS, good drive, kept his head, unlucky in the end, Massa, did all that was asked of him, he couldn't have done more.

Congratulations to Spyker F1, what a show for only thier 2nd GP, does anyone know the cause of the incident? Lucky that driveshaft didn't hit anyone.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

FLC
FLC

Apparently there was an over-heating problem which led to a broken exhaust and to what we saw on TV. He was on his way to the pits when that happened, or thats what they say at Spyker.

manchild

Suzuka 2006, Berger and Alesi 8)