Schumi: a Great Champion

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Spencifer_Murphy

Schumi: a Great Champion

What a "great" champion indeed...a real Ambassador for our sport! :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqMeUznC ... ed&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNwiXVI_ ... ed&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txKfqjasUKE
(A bit TOO biased against Michael...being overtaken and making the occasional mistake and crashing is no reason to suggest he isn't great)

don't get too offended...its just me being abnoxious :lol:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

allan

maybe this is what a true WOLD CHAMPION IS>>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_IoFln96hY

RacingManiac

nice finger...lol

Venom

RacingManiac wrote:nice finger...lol
"profesional sportsman" :wink:
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

manchild

Austrian GP2002 post race pics

I really wonder what kind of person it takes to smile, be happy and celebrate after having won because that was someones decision and not your own achievement. He must have considered Rubens as his property to which he had no respect at all (although Rubens didn't have any respect for himself). Absolutely no shame and moral can be observed on any of Ferrari drivers or any of key team people (Montezemolo, Todt, Brown)
Ralf congratulates Rubens and ignores Michael (look at Ralf face in the video SM posted)

I now expect to hear that Ralf is anti-brother biased :roll:

Principessa

People, people, people....this really starts to bore me :roll:

FLC
FLC

Thank you, principessa.

Every other min. someone decides to open an anti-Ferrari/MS thread, and even tho it is their right, it's becoming somewhat immature.

manchild

That's because he is the most popular F1 driver. FIA 2006 survey confirmed that - 28% of F1 fans love him and 72% hate him.
Last edited by manchild on 09 Oct 2006, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.

m3_lover

Whenever there is any threads like this in the last year... I always said it should be locked down or is a waste of posts because there is no point to it... Well I say keep it on because before nobody cared before and posted a lot, So what is the difference now??????
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Carlos

Gentleman--When a woman actually admits to boredom--watchout---because it's definitely time---to pay attention to anything---she has to say.
I for one--am seeking shelter. I speak from considerable experience.

Regards Carlos

Tp
Tp

manchild wrote:That's because he is the most popular F1 driver. FIA 2006 survey confirmed that - 28% of F1 fans love him and 72% hate him.
Well thats not as bad as Alonso.... 93% hate him.

Spyker MF1

Why is it that people start ANTI-Schumi/Ferrari threads as if they were the only team/driver surrounded in contreversy?

You only need to look at the last great champion(Senna) and the times he punted Prost off (I say he was trying to kill him at the first corner in Suzuka)
But everyone seems to think it has only been Micheal that has done something controversial even Alonso has done far to many contreversial things in his so far short career

DaveKillens

I agree with Princepessa, we've all been down this road before. Although I believe in free speech and all that, when the same people say the same thing, over and over and over, all they are doing to me is convincing me they need a life, and maybe counselling.
Get over it guys, win, lose, or draw, this song is almost over.

Principessa

With this pretty speach, I believe we can close this topic now!
Let's focus on the technical stuff and the F1 news of today again! :wink: