Jenson Button words for 07

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Is Jenson smoking crack

Yes
38%
No
62%

Total votes: 21

mcdenife
mcdenife

I know it sounds silly, but if you're climbing a mountain, it is important to focus on individual steps instead of the entire mountain.
I cant see how making a statement that he is planning an assault on a mountain is meaningless. The objective is still to reach the top. What is the point of climbing a mountain if its not to reach the top. You focus on individual steps when you actually start the climb. But you dont say I plan to reach half way up the mountain.
Long experience has taught me this about the status of mankind with regards to matters requiring thought. The less people know and understand about them, the more positively they attempt to argue concerning them; while on the other hand, to know and understand a multitude of things renders men cautious in passing judgement upon anything new. - Galileo..

The noblest of dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.