Renault 2007 livery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Venom

Looking good but don't forget fot 2007 it's....

The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

pRo

Venom wrote:Looking good but don't forget fot 2007 it's....

Good point...and the Bridgestones also need the brake coolers. :P
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

fwa2500

i didnt forget :P
:roll:

manchild

If someone is so keen to see Bridestoned tyres on my fake pics I'll do it - for money :twisted:

Regarding more blue... there won't be ANY blue because that is Mild Seven color - not French racing blue color.

johny

ing logo has some dark blue but not so much

Tom

MC, can you do/have you done a pic of the modern car in Renault Turbo colours? I love those machines so much.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

manchild

Tom wrote:MC, can you do/have you done a pic of the modern car in Renault Turbo colours? I love those machines so much.
Did you forget to check the previous page of this topic? :P

Tom

yes I did :oops:

I've been away a few days so I was too busy trying to catch up.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Deano_266

im not a great renault fan but the blue will be missed but it did look too much like a bennetton of old but the designs by manchild are just stunning either way the car will be run whether it be orange if ING decide to bring back a bit of the old Orange Cosworth team colours
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Principessa

According to an insider of Renault, the new challenger would have Dark Blue with yellow, but the yellow would be a bit lighter than the yellow from now (It would look more like fluo-yellow, without being fluo-yellow) :wink:

manchild

Principessa wrote:According to an insider of Renault, the new challenger would have Dark Blue with yellow, but the yellow would be a bit lighter than the yellow from now (It would look more like fluo-yellow, without being fluo-yellow) :wink:
Is it fluo-yellow or not than? :lol:

zenvision

yup, like the one on autosport recently.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari

Tom

Looks good either way, at least its not white and red.

Hondanisti

even when Midland went to the Spyker Orange, people were confusing it at times with the Ferrari !

too much red on the grid even affects distinguishing between teams with colours that are near the same wavelength as red.

not orange enough I guess.

Fluorescent yellow and blue will be distinguishable.

http://www.f1i.com/content/view/2505/0/

Briatore has always been a major component part of Formula One as a show and believes his colourful lifestyle is part of his team’s appeal to sponsors. In 2005 the team filled its sponsorship quota easily and the same is expected in 2006. He says: “When you decide to work with me I give something different, and maybe that is why some of the sponsors have followed me from the beginning.

“We need to understand our business is a little bit of showbusiness. It is not only technology, because we have women watching the race and kids watching the race. Nobody comes to me after the championship and says ‘your gearbox was terrific or your suspension’.”

Briatore continues: “I am part of the lifestyle. I know what the people want. I know what the marketing people want. It is about the lifestyle because every car is the same, so how do you choose one car or another one. Who is driving this car? What represents this car? Everyone has an engine in the car and tyres at the front and back. What is important for other sponsors is the market, because in the end we represent not only the team technologically, we are technology. If you win the championship it is because you have the technology. It is the show and the lifestyle. The television must be about your team and not somebody else. Interview us and our driver and nobody else.”

It is an area of the sport that only Briatore had fully grasped before Dietrich Mateschitz’s Red Bull came onto the scene in 2005. Other team principals have neither the same appeal nor methods. Briatore says: “I think that they have a different background. For me Benetton was already lifestyle and for me a product was also part of the lifestyle. We are something different. When you go to the race it is about colour. Renault’s colour was yellow, so we changed the corporate colour to blue because it is more modern. When you see the race you see red and then you see blue, because the people are dreaming with us. It is good for me, good for the team and good for Formula One.”
Hungaroring 2006: Honda Stopped Dreaming & Got On With It!

INTEGRATION & LEARNING

mx_tifoso

i certainly hope renault stiks to their signature blue,french blue that is,becuase mild-seven blue is gone,

I wonder what Ferrari's livery is going to look like for 2007 ? i've noticed they use red a lot lately,
but in a more serious note,what sponsors are leaving Ferrari? besides Vodafone,and what new sponsors are coming in ?
i would really hope that they kind of mess around with the location of sponsor decals a bit(a very little bit),its been many many years with the same setup and it would be nice to see something fresh,but they always have a very conservative setup,very easy on the eyes,unlike the shiny mclarens

take a look at this 1995 Ferrari 412 T2,it was the last F1 Ferrari to have the v12,the next year they switched to v10's,what a beauty it was,this 412 T2

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic.php? ... carnum=187

[/b]
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.