who do you think will win the 2007 championship

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

who will win 2007 drivers championship

Alonso
11%
Kimi
74%
Massa
15%

Total votes: 27

Deano_266
Deano_266

who do you think will win the 2007 championship

who do you think will win the 2007 drivers world championship now the great MS has left the sport

Its going to be really tough to decide ahead of the championship but its good just too see everyones opinion
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Spyker MF1

I think Alonso's car will be to slow. Idon't think Kimi has the desire and I think Massa will continue to improve of the like we have seen this season and I think he'll get it
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

manchild
manchild

Heikki Kovalainen. I wonder why only options in poll concern drivers in cars that haven't won WDC in 7 and 2 years? :roll:

Sawtooth-spike

Heikki Kovalainen?

Button?

Rubeans?

Webber ?

DC?

Kubica?

Fisi...... maybe not

To be honest it could be any of them. with the engine freeze, the same tyres, its anybodys game!
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Tom

I reackon a great fight between Massa and Kimi will make a fantastic season, 2 Ferrari's going at each other hammer and thongs, wait, no, thats Flav. Image

No, seriously, Ferrari's never get a chance to race one another, here's to the future.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

saam
saam

no 2 of the same cars race one another for the entire race, its a TEAM sport now and will always be......
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

bhall
bhall

That picture really needs to stop showing up on this forum, and everywhere else for that matter.

Two words, Flav: swimming trunks.

Ted68

Yeah, Tom, enough with the Flavinator. That picture scares me...

Who will win? Hmmm...

Kimi or Massa, too close to call.

McLaren will field a good car and Fernando will be second.

Inter-team competition will put one of the Ferraris down in points and put Button, Kubica or Webber third. But all three of these will win a race.

Renault will suffer a year like McLaren this year and Ferrari in '05. Fisi will be replaced mid-season.

Next years surprise team...Williams.

mini696

MARK WEBBER!!!

Ted68

I'd love to see Webber or Button take it! I hope that Newey car is as good as it should be from the first race.

Tom

OK, sorry, that's the last time that pic appears.

Its interesting Alonso hasn't appeared on the poll yet
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

manchild
manchild

saam wrote:no 2 of the same cars race one another for the entire race, its a TEAM sport now and will always be......
Relation of Schuey and his "teammates" had nothing to do with idea of team playing. Every "teammate" of his had to help him and was hired to help him while Schuey never helped any of his teammates.

That's why what we've seen in Ferrari isn't team playing but selfish premeditated scheme so that only one driver wins regardless on how will that affect other driver of the same team.

So Ferrari way isn't "team sport" at all.

wrk

Being an aussie id love Mark Webber to pull it off,
but unless kimi gets a hold of the ferrari quick i think massa is in the box seat.

W
gentlemen start your engines......

wazojugs

i'll put my neck on the line with alonso or button with kimi close

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Unless McLaren can suddenly find reliability, Alonso will have to satisfy himself watching the victory podium. BMW and HOnda have improved immensely, but they aren't quite there yet. So to me, it's between Ferrari and Renault. The driver situation in Renault is iffy, while at Ferrari the only questionis how quickly Kimi can adoprt to the new car. Considering that it took Massa half a season to find winning form, I doubt this will take long. So right now, my money's on Kimi.