who do you think will win the 2007 championship

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

who will win 2007 drivers championship

Alonso
11%
Kimi
74%
Massa
15%

Total votes: 27

hatchet man
hatchet man

if my memory serves me correctly, it didn't take too long for kimi to adapt to mclaren. in terms of driver development, he has learned much faster than massa... they both used to race for sauber and kimi's season was far better than massa's.

this won't necessarily mean that it'll happen again, but i'm hoping that kimi continues where shumi left off.

Principessa

I think it's too early to respond to that! After winter testing, we'll know a bit more :wink:

johny

one thing you can't forget is that massa's teammate was shumy, a very hard one so we'll see next year

Deano_266
Deano_266

Principessa wrote:I think it's too early to respond to that! After winter testing, we'll know a bit more :wink:
you are right but its fun just guessing realy
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Principessa

Well guessing: Kimi! I think Massa en Kimi will win a lot of races, but I think that Kimi will be the one with the most points at the end of the season!
I'd like to see Heikki win a race though in his first year as race driver! I think he's very talented, but will need some time to adjust to racing again after a year as test driver, of course he'll also have to adjust to racing in F1!
I think that Mark Webber will have a shot of winning a race as well as I believe that the new Red Bull will be an amazing racemachine, certainly with Renault power! Red Bull has done a pretty good job. In F1 for 2 years now, having 2 teams and both those teams will have the best F1 engines in 2007! (A Renault and a Ferrari engine)
For the rest: I think it's quite possible that Kubica will be on the podium a couple of times and perhaps even on the highest scaffold.
I hope that McLaren will make a good car so that Alonso can spice up the battle for the Championship, but I'm afraid that he won't be able to win his third title next season!
One thing is for sure: it will be an exciting season again! Just the way the fans like it :wink:

Deano_266
Deano_266

Amen Principessa
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

mini696

As much as I dont want Alonso to win, I would love to see McLAren get back to their glory days.

So whoever Alonso's teammate is, I hope he wins (maybe second, so Webber gets the WDC).

zenvision

Do you know around when we'll see the new cars? That brings me to another point, why do they test now after the end of season until the new cars come out (apart from tyre testing)? Ok, you could tell me that they always have new parts to test ect., but would some parts work well on a type of car, and not on others?
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari