New McLaren Livery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
zenvision

New McLaren Livery

It seems to be Jerez, and its thought that they were filming an advert.
Source: Marca

Seems its all true and if you ask me the colour combination doesn't work very well.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari

bhall
bhall

Great find.

That doesn't really look good at all though.

Saribro
Saribro

Probably just a quick update for PR reasons, I wouldn't quite accept it as being the 2007 livery just yet.

joseff

What happened to Johnny?

Spyker MF1

How conservative?
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

Tom

I like it, although still not the chrome part, lets see it in Orange.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

manchild
manchild

I think its a fake pic - take a look at the left rear tyre.

m3_lover

Who's helmet is that?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

johny

it's de la rosa helmet

:lol: that rear tyre looks so crap

joseff

manchild wrote:I think its a fake pic - take a look at the left rear tyre.
Eh, what? I don't see anything wrong with the tire. Are they Bridgestones, is that what you mean?

m3_lover

I wonder if Mclaren has broken the new testing agreement hahahahaha
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Tom

The res is far too low to really tell, but yes you might be right MC, (who would know better than you?) that tyre does seem to be disproportionate to the front, and the suspension angle not right. Or were you meaning the Bridgestone logo?
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

f1.redbaron

Tom wrote:The res is far too low to really tell, but yes you might be right MC, (who would know better than you?) that tyre does seem to be disproportionate to the front, and the suspension angle not right. Or were you meaning the Bridgestone logo?
I think he was talking about the area between the wing and the tire. The rear wing element doesn't look like that!

dumrick
dumrick

Hummm, Ron announced a new image for the team for 2007, and this is way too conservative, just putting Vodafone logos in place of Johnny...

Furthermore, there are things that seem "worked", although it could be simply due to retouching a very low-res picture...

Tom

Sorry, you're right, that is very unusual, I thought the suspension geometry was out because of that huge flat patch on the tyre, I didn't realise that was where the wing had been. I thought I was looking at the back of the tyre, not where someone had edited it out.

It looks almost deffinetly like it has been photoshoped.