Michael preparing to drive again...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Rob W

Michael preparing to drive again...

for the German A1 team..

It is THE World Cup of Motorsport after all. :P

Just imagine if it were really the case..

Rob W

joseff

IIRC they had the "third" Schumacher in the car last season. Had something to do with Willi Weber. I think he was a 19-yr old half-brother to Michael & Ralf.

Does anybody know about this guy, or am I daydreaming?

m3_lover

Owners

The franchise holder is Willi Weber, with the team run by David Sears' Supernova outfit.

Drivers

Timo Scheider and Adrian Sutil drove for the team for 2005-06, but for the second season Scheider will be joined by GP2 race winner Michael Ammermüller and Formula BMW ADAC champion Nico Hülkenberg.

This is all I got on wiki...anybody else have anything else?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

joseff

Hmmm I guess the commentators made an in-joke that I took literally. For shame!

rkn

Don't think so, I also remember a third Schumacher, think he's name is Stefan Schumacher or something. He's also apparently managed by Wili Weber like his half brothers.