Prodrive and Williams Budget

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Prodrive and Williams Budget

Contrasted with a recent analysis, the $80m figure would make Prodrive nearly the poorest team. It is estimated that Super Aguri spent about $95m in 2006, while the budgets for Spyker and Toro Rosso came in at approximately $76m and $66m.

In other reports of monetary matters within the grand prix clique, it is understood that Williams - despite underperforming in the last of a six-year collaboration with BMW - actually showed record profits of $60m in 2005.

The good figures, unveiled in the Grove based company's annual accounts, can be attributed to the compensation paid by its former engine supplier and Jenson Button for breaching contracts.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.