F 249

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Tom

Very impressive, takes a lot of skill to shape that, does it work though? Will it hold together at 200mph?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

joseff

I was admiring the whole thing, until the dragon emblem really cracked me up!

BreezyRacer

Tom wrote:Very impressive, takes a lot of skill to shape that, does it work though? Will it hold together at 200mph?
Will it get to 200mph??? :lol:

Seriously you have to admire the extensive work these brothers did. I cannot believe they built 2 of them!

Jagboy

Wow. Bodywork's nice but what about the insides? Impressive no matter what else it has but I hope they went for the whole package.

JB

m3_lover

Can not wait to see what THE STIG can do with that one
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

West

Where's the "Made in China" stamp
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

mini696

I am worried about the positive camber on the front wheels.

BreezyRacer

mini696 wrote:I am worried about the positive camber on the front wheels.
At normallized ride hieght with DF and shorter tires it goes negative .. :wink: