question for schumi fans

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
DaveKillens

pps ty bhallg2k

Ray

For the amount of money Schumi wanted, and got, don't you guys think he delivered in kind? I mean the guy was dynamite when it came to in and out laps!

My money is on either Kimi or Felipe. There is just something about the Felipe that makes me like him. He was quite erratic and crashed alot, but he can drive the wheels off a car. I do like Kimi but talking to the guy is like talking to a wall. He can drive the balls off a weak car, and he'll still be my favorite ever since he was at Sauber, but I'll pull for Felipe just as much. As for the champ next year, I'd like to see Kimi win it because he has come so close and done so well he deserves it.

But true to my American blood, Scott Speed is my boy. Who cares if Liuzzi beat him alot of last season, I'm glad to see a fellow American driving and I'll be real sad if Red Bull doesn't hang on to him for at least two more seasons. He'll get better with time.

pRo

<---

Wouldn't matter whether Schumi drives or not. 8)
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

Ray

I hope Heikki does well, but I don't think he'll come close to winning the WDC.

DaveKillens

Massa may develop into the kind of driver that scares the competition. In both times he won, he just stank up the field, running away with the win from the very start. The battle was for second, he had established such dominance.
And if he becomes this kind of driver, I pity the competition. If he gets a car good enough to win on (and with Ferrari, great odds), then he just runs off and secures the win.

Mikey_s

It's a great question... and I am on the horns of a dilemma. I think Kimi, but I agree with Dave's comments about Massa - the only question being whethe Massa will have to overtake anyone. I think Felipe is a good driver and has matured a lot since joining Ferrari, but I think Kimi has more of the killer instinct. From the front Felipe, from behind Kimi would be my prediction.

Having said that, although I'm a Ferrari fan foremost, and i am not really keen on Alonso as a personality, I will b keeping a close eye on him at Macca... I think he just might become one of my favourite drivers at some point in the future... I still recall that there was a time when i didn't like Schumi.
Mike

Heikkirocks

There can be only one............................ One man wounded the beast in RoC in 2004, One man beat MS in Bercy Kart competition... why did MS really retire?????? HEIKKI KOVALAINEN!!!!

(Tongue slightly in cheek!)

mx_tifoso

DaveKillens wrote:Massa may develop into the kind of driver that scares the competition. In both times he won, he just stank up the field, running away with the win from the very start. The battle was for second, he had established such dominance.
And if he becomes this kind of driver, I pity the competition. If he gets a car good enough to win on (and with Ferrari, great odds), then he just runs off and secures the win.
I agree with your comment on massa,hes a great driver,and i believe that after this season with Ferrari he will get even better,given Ferrari supplies him with a great car.he will definately give raikkonen a run for his money,and then some,im not a big fan of kimi,as he doesnt have much of a personality really,i guess its one of the many reasons hes called "the iceman",
im not so sure kimi will fit in so well at ferrari,unlike massa,massa has great admiration towards schumacher and had a season of testing with them back in 2004,massa gives feedback to the team,something kimi has yet to learn,
i am a ferrari fan from the heart and now that schumacher has left f1 i am left with a dilemma as for whom to root for,but as long as massa is with ferrari i wont have a problem for the time being

we have lost the "Ferrari Dream Team"
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

3KGT

I think The Iceman has personality, he just doesn't show it during interveiws. He does all his talking behind the wheel, and IMO he will be the class of the field next year when he has a reliable car. I originally liked him because I was a McLaren fan but after he proved himself battling with Schu and Alonso I will support him at Ferrari. Massa will be more valuable during testing but he will not challenge Kimi come race day. Massa has not really impressed me, i think it was more the car working well at the track in Turkey and Interlagos. IMO he is just an OK driver and his career at Ferrari will end up like Rubinos, he'll rack up a few wins, but wont ever really challenge for the WDC. maybe ill end up eating my words but I'm pulling for Kimi's first championship in 06!

P1
P1

I'm gonna pull for Speed. That is, if he's got a ride next year.

I really hope he does :!:
"This is a farce!"

-David Hobbs reacting to the 6 car start of the 2005 US Formula One Grand Prix.