What track would you like to see added to F1?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
vyselegend

There are lots of track which could potentialy hold entertaining races, but before even thinking about adding a new one, let's defend thoses which are threatened like Monza and Silverstone, and, for the sake of formula one, BRING BACK SUZUKA!!! :evil:

Ray

Agreed!

dumrick
dumrick

DaveKillens wrote:If safety wasn't an issue, and/or the past could be restored, the 'Ring, Mount Panorama, and Mosport.
Mount Panorama, what a great idea. It has never been raced by formulas though, no?

allan
allan

i forgot smthing... I really look forward for the Fuji track next season.. i really like driving on it in GT4 on PS2.. what do u think guys???

m3_lover

Worst Track Ever on GT4..The runoff is too big
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

AeroGT3
AeroGT3

Oh man, there are so many good tracks/places F1 should be in.

The ring obviously, but won't ever happen.

Long Beach, of course.

Laguna Seca is too short but would be awesome.

I think F1 should do a street race in either Las Vegas, Long Beach, or Cancun.

IMO a street race in Vegas would be incredible.

Miquaela
Miquaela

Anderstorp, so I can have a race near me :wink:
Isn't there any good tracks in Finland btw? since they have (and have had) successful drivers, I imagen the interest being huge so they should easily be able to sell out. And sice German only having one race now, they would probably like it too. But with the races moving east I guess Scandinavia won't get a Gp :(

RH1300S
RH1300S

I have one to add :D

I would love to see what modern F1 cars could do at the original Monza - no chicanes and using the banking section too. Screaming madness but fun.........

Tom

It would be great if they could remove the 3rd Monza chicane and make the parabolica much faster so we can see the old slipstream epics that made the place famous, in the late 60s to late seventies there were at least four races descided by less than a second!!! Once between 5 cars!!!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spyker MF1

Castle Combe it isn't far from where I live and it would p*ss off all the locals who decided to move next to a race track then complain about the noise of the f3000 and stop them racing there IMHO they should be shot
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

P1
P1

Monza is one of my favorite tracks, but if they took the chicanes out the cars would be going so fast it would be extremely dangerous. It really needs more runoff, even in its current form. I think the drivers have threatend to not come back there if some changes aren't made.

My pick--the Glen, would probably need a little sprucing up, too. :wink:
"This is a farce!"

-David Hobbs reacting to the 6 car start of the 2005 US Formula One Grand Prix.

yin
yin

lemans 80,90,macau :wink:
i love street track :mrgreen:

Ted68

Aye, the Grand Prix of Scotland. Nice ring to it and my ancestoral home.

ketanpaul

I think F1 should do a street race in either Las Vegas, Long Beach, or Cancun.

IMO a street race in Vegas would be incredible.
It will certainly be awesome, hope it is at night though :lol: :lol:

manchild
manchild

yin wrote:lemans 80,90,macau :wink:
i love street track :mrgreen:
Yes, yes! I forgot about Macau! I love that street circuit!