Universities

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Tom

Universities

I GOT A CONDITIONAL FOR MOTORSPORT ENGINEERING IN BRISTOL!!!!!

I think so anyway, I'm finding it hard to believe esspecially as it doesn't actually say that.
'Welcome, we are pleased that your application for a place at Bristol UWE has been successful and that you will be joining us as a student.'
\:D/ [-o< :D
Last edited by Tom on 18 Dec 2006, 23:46, edited 2 times in total.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

johny

congratulations, hope you could assist us here :D

vyselegend

Congratulations Tom! :o
But since you're a "professional" on the greatest engineering website of the world, I guess Bristol had no choice but to hire you. :wink:

-----

BTW, what is your new signature refering to? It's french but just doesn't mean anything. It goes like this: "This is good the Devil that". I fail to understand...Sorry for my curiosity :oops:

pompelmo
pompelmo

can you give me the site of the university, couse i'm looking for a school lihe that, when i finish physics in a year;)

kimi_khodr_raikkonen
kimi_khodr_raikkonen

congrats dude!! and good luck
kimi is the best

f1.redbaron

Congratulations!

Now just make certain that you study and study hard.

Cheers!

Tom

Thanks everyone, still finding it hard to believe. Parents still unimpressed though.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Tom

I now have 4 conditionals for Motorsport Engineering in Bristol, Lancaster, Coventry and Oxford Brookes. Now I'm spoilt for choice, and I'm still to hear from Swansea (Didn't get into Brunel) so if anyone goes to any of these unis please send me a message and tell me the good and bad points.

GTO

Congratz Tom! =D>
Hope you remember us when you're working the F1 pit wall & send me a couple of paddock access tix for the Canadian GP. :wink:

manchild
manchild

Well done! I really feel happy for you. =D>

ketanpaul

Congrats mate, now i'll have a companion in the paddock :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

RACKITUP
RACKITUP

Tom wrote:I now have 4 conditionals for Motorsport Engineering in Bristol, Lancaster, Coventry and Oxford Brookes. Now I'm spoilt for choice, and I'm still to hear from Swansea (Didn't get into Brunel) so if anyone goes to any of these unis please send me a message and tell me the good and bad points.
What about Southampton?

Ranald
Ranald

Nice one Tom I am at Brookes myself. I have PM'd you with some info. Let me know when you recieve the message.
"I was having a ---" - Kimi Riakkonens response to Martin Brundles questioning of why he had missed Peles presentation to Michael Schumacher before the Brazilian GP 2006.

Tom

Thanks Ranald,
RACKITUP: saddly Southampton don't run any specific motorsport courses and I didn't get the grades for aerodynamics. These courses are manufactured to give a huge leap into motorsport which is what I'm really looking for.

Ted68

Congradulations Tom! Did the Alain Prost haircut help?