Schumacher debate rolls on...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

Schumacher debate rolls on...

There is an article written by Andrew Benson (BBC Reporter) that discusses Schumacher and the Monaco incident. In the comments section many people have had something to say about it. To the point where Andrew Benson himself has got involved. See below:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A18191801
Just thought you may be interested and also want to join the debate with an F1 reporter.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

wait, what ? people are bashing on Schumacher ? this cant be, it has never happened before, screw that BBC reporter and all his anti-Schumacher-Ferrari comments and articles, he's gone now, stop b*tch*ng about Monaco and Jerez, we all know he commited some pretty foul errors, but so be it,as a race car driver it happens, and i agree with his win at all cost mentality, i dont see anything wrong with it, as nothing "grave" ever happened to any of his competitors, he should be remembered as a legend in Formula 1 and the great person he is,he's not a drunk like Raikkonen,mediocre like Villesneueve,second fiddle like Barrichelo,nothing against them, but just a few examples for you guys :lol:

Scuderia Ferrari-Schumacher fan, even though schumi isnt racing anymore,oh well, i still got Ferrari to root for

2007 WCC - Ferrari
2007 WDC - Raikkonen or Massa (not sure who yet)
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

West
West

So it's ok for him to jeopardize the lives of others?

I could care less about Raikkonen getting drunk on the weekend - he seems to be the only driver out there who knows how to party (and probably worth chilling with on the weekend). He's proven he's just as fast as Alonso and Schumacher, which is all that really matters. It's not his fault McLaren didn't give him a bulletproof car.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Sawtooth-spike

Oh no not again,

Can We Stop this one befor it gets started again?

please, please, it only ever ends badly
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Mikey_s
Mikey_s

^ x2

:roll:
Mike

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

:lol: sorry

dumrick
dumrick

Yeah, let's just be happy he's no longer driving an F1 and keep peaceful. 8)

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

We could argue forever on things done in the past.... personally I believe there were 79 Star Stek episodes, but some think 80..... :wink:

manchild
manchild

I'm here if you need me... :lol:

Venom
Venom

Why don't british media stop invading dutch, and tell us how british drivers are succeeding. LOL

p.s. tis a joke :D
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

Tom

PICARD RULES!!!!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

sebbe
sebbe

impressive avatar Manchild, quite impressive!
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

manchild
manchild

sebbe wrote:impressive avatar Manchild, quite impressive!

It was the most difficult one I ever made. I've found flash animation on http://mediacenter.gazzetta.it/MediaCen ... V=Formula1
and since it is flash I had to download desktop recorder, record animation, convert it to uncompressed AVI, than manually took out sequence in corel - frame by frame, edit sequence and save it as transparent animated gif.

sebbe
sebbe

Well, you've done a fantastic job.
I'm capable of doing such a hardworking task but not in that field!
I'm far, far away from your level!
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-