The Formula One drivers’ Christmas list

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Venom

This came up on f1.com in December, anyway for those who didn't see...

They all must have included a Formula One drive on their Christmas wish-list at some point. But now they have what thousands of others dream about, what do the Formula One drivers hope to find under their tree this Christmas?

Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault:
"I do not believe in Santa, but my kids do, so I must stick with the tradition. I would like Santa to give me the best Formula One car in 2007, I'll do the rest!"

David Coulthard, Red Bull:
"That Michael (Schumacher) doesn't change his mind and return to racing!"

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari:
"My wish for my Christmas stocking, or rather, in this case, parked in my garage, would be a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano."

Ralf Schumacher, Toyota:
"Of course, I hope the best for Toyota and our team but even more important for me is my family - Cora and my five year old son, David. He is now starting school and I want to spend as much time as I can to be with him and help him to develop into a strong personality."

Jenson Button, Honda:
"I've got everything I want. I have my whole family joining me for Christmas and spending time with family and friends is all I need. You can't ask Santa for a podium or a win. You've got to do that yourself."

Jarno Trulli, Toyota:
"My Christmas wish is for my family and the people around me to be fine. If they are happy and healthy, then I am happy, I don't wish for anything more than that."

Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber:
"For me Christmas this year was in August. So I don’t have any wishes left now."

Rubens Barichello, Honda:
"A very fast car for 2007 and maintaining our good level of reliability from 2006."

Vitantonio Liuzzi, Toro Rosso:
"My wish from the stocky man in red velvet? To see very soon my new baby - meaning the STR2!"

Franck Montagny, test driver, Toyota:
"My Christmas wish is for Toyota to win a race in 2007. I will join the team in January and I am pleased to be joining an ambitious team. They have set themselves a goal of eventually winning races and fighting for the championship so my wish is for them to be successful in that as soon as possible."

Alexander Wurz, Williams:
"I have two wish lists, one from Santa and one from the team. From the team, lots of downforce with low drag, than the rest comes automatically. From Santa, new climbing shoes and that Santa changes his schedule so he comes a bit later than now, because it’s not funny if the kids jump on you at 6am..."

Sebastian Vettel, BMW Sauber:
"I wish that all in my family are well. I don’t have any special or material wishes - I already have everything that I ever wanted: a great team and a fast car."

Scott Speed, Toro Rosso:
"I wish the SRT2 will kick a....!!"

Christian Klien, test driver, Honda:
"It’s a quite intensive list so I hope that Santa doesn’t mind. My first wish goes to my family and friends - that they all stay well. The second wish goes to my team - that 2007 will be the best year for Honda and that I can contribute to pushing them forward. The third one is for me, that health and success stick with me. "

Mark Webber, Red Bull:
"I’m looking forward to find a K1 Kajak under the Christmas tree...."

Nico Rosberg, Williams:
“To be honest I can't think of anything materialistic so I just hope that maybe you could give us a little support that we can have a great time and that my family are healthy and happy."
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

allan

Re: The Formula One drivers’ Christmas list

Venom wrote: Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari:
"My wish for my Christmas stocking, or rather, in this case, parked in my garage, would be a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano."
hahaha, as if he can't get it himself.... i think kimi should get it to santa, not the other way around...
thanks for the post venom :wink:

m3_lover

Scott Speed is making it easy to stereotype americans...groan :shock:
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

manchild

Re: The Formula One drivers’ Christmas list

David Coulthard, Red Bull:
"That Michael (Schumacher) doesn't change his mind and return to racing!"

:mrgreen:

allan

u like it don't u manchild :D :lol:
well, who is the santa of the grid now? (the oldest driver)..
i think it's coulthard, right?