Kimi's New Helmet Unveiled, Livery Cues, etc

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
bhall

Kimi's New Helmet Unveiled, Livery Cues, etc

New helmet.

New race suit design. Maybe the new Italian colors stripe will find its way onto the '07 car, which may look a little like...

...this. I can't imagine driving an F1 car on ice. I mean, wow.

You can see the new Alice logo on the front wing. It's weird not seeing Vodafone. Other than that, it's looks pretty much the same as last season, though I'm sure the real livery will be different.

johny

i suppose they'll change a bit that livery. I'd like to see that italian stripe in the car but it'll be difficult. Also kimi's helmet looks quite good

Jason

I like the Arai helmet better.....This one is so lame..... :cry: ......
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

bhall

On the livery of the new Ferrari from paddocktalk.com...

Asked at Madonna di Campiglio about Ferrari's unseen livery for 2007, sporting director Stefano Domenicali said: "Because of the agreement with Phillip Morris, the livery could look a little different."

Saribro

I like the white on the overalls.

m3_lover

I like those white strips... I was reading that the ferrari colour will be alittle more orange in it's red...nothing too dramatic..just a minor tint or something like that.

Noting that the McLaren-bound Vodafone logos have now gone, observers also remarked that the most obvious difference compared to 2006 is the stronger presence of the colour white.

Some reports even suggest that Ferrari's shade of red may now be even brighter and more orange-like than before, in deference to Marlboro.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

manchild

Spikes?

rkn

Ray

That is the ugliest helmet I've ever seen. It's horrible!!!!!

Spyker MF1

I like it :P lol
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

Ray

There's nothing on it! It's too bland, too much empty space. I LOVED his old Arai helmet. It had a much better design. There was more to it. :cry:

manchild

Looks like helmet for policeman on bike :lol:

Ray

Even when you put the Marlboro logos on it, it's still bland. It has no pop to it. It's fugly, and I hate it. At least it has a matte finish like his old helmets. I'm definitely not going to buy a replica of this one any time soon. I'm sad now, I was so excited to see what his new helmet would look like. Now this. :cry:

zenvision

what did you all expect from a Schubert :lol: It's sad really because Kimi's helmets used to be great especially the monaco ones. It looks more like a motocross helmet than an F1 helmet. I have to say that the mantle for best helmet have to go to Ralf now, at least its identificable!
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari

vs331

What is that Red barcode like logo? Is it some sort of code for marlboro? Does anyone know the reason behind this