Kimi's New Helmet Unveiled, Livery Cues, etc

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Saribro
Saribro

vs331 wrote:What is that Red barcode like logo? Is it some sort of code for marlboro? Does anyone know the reason behind this
Erm...duh? Remember the European anti-tobacco-advertising laws and all? Must be at least 3 years now.

bhall
bhall

Some new pics. Looks like the Marlboro script has changed, and could be different on the car's livery when/if they run full-branded this year in Asia.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Yes, Kimi's helmet is really bland and empty, but we can be sure that its not "finished" yet, they probably still have to put many "personal" and Ferrari sponsor stickers on, so its a long run from being finished, it might look better by the start of the season or by the time he tests at mugello for Ferrari later this month (hope so!)
and a personal opinion, Ferrari's race suits look very similar to a group of action heroes called the "Power Rangers", thats not a compliment!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Saribro
Saribro

mx_tifosi wrote:and a personal opinion, Ferrari's race suits look very similar to a group of action heroes called the "Power Rangers", thats not a compliment!
Yes it is, power rangers rock :p.

manchild
manchild

Here it is - officially

Just kidding, that's Alonso's helmet :lol:

supertec

alonso's helmet is awesome... i love that design
"It's Villeneuve, the young man from Ontario, Canada.....no excuse me, that's Quebec, Canada." -Martin Brundle

Ray

I LOVE Alonso's helmet. It's awesome. Too bad Kimi's helmet isn't as good. I wonder if he is going to continue his Monaco specials.

yin
yin

it looks so ugly compare to the last year helmet,i really like the shape of the Arai helmet,and do you guys know Schumi co-own Schuberth???i think that's why Kimi switch from Arai to Schuberth :cry:

Jason

yin wrote:Schumi co-own Schuberth???i think that's why Kimi switch from Arai to Schuberth :cry:
SCHUberth..... :roll:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

yin
yin

Jason wrote:
yin wrote:Schumi co-own Schuberth???i think that's why Kimi switch from Arai to Schuberth :cry:
SCHUberth..... :roll:
i'm really serious :lol: i read somewhere before,but i forgot where i read those :)

Spyker MF1

While I like Alonso's new lid I find it a bit corporate. I don't think he said I want one like the one from my youth. I think Ron said to him "You need to match the cars so gray... OH and get a haircut you need to look tidy for the sponsors"
Kimi's is nice also but Albers is the best :D
:wink:
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

Deano_266
Deano_266

to be honest its different instead of being bright like most other peoples it stands out as being bold and youll easily see it in the new ferrari.

And the new Marlboro sign looks like they smashed a window and copied the cracks but looks really good
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Octavarium
Octavarium

Not impressed with the 'corporate' helmet designs - stick with your national colours or personal helmet design if you ask me! After all the sponsors already insist on putting logos all over the helmets - at least keep the colour scheme!

Actually this is more aimed at Alonso's new hlmet - I actually don;t mind Kimi's too much.