New Williams logo

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
We@sel

New Williams logo

[IMG:351:115]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2918/attwilar4.gif[/img]

What do you think about it??

waynes

very slick

johny

just don't like it

West

Looks better than last years'. Unfortunately, adding stickers to a car doesn't make it faster.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

m3_lover

West wrote:Looks better than last years'. Unfortunately, adding stickers to a car doesn't make it faster.
seems to work on those rice rockets hahaha
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

yin
yin

i think that looks really ok(baby blue,blue and white is my favourite colour)the AT&T logo quite match the williams colour :D

ketanpaul

Much better than last year's logo, and extremely slick

monkeyboy1976

from the new logos I've seen this year they all tend to be moving towards a more modern look. It's about time really.

Jason

Very nice, AT&T really makes the logo perfect. An award to whoever designed the logo. :)
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

AeroGT3

Ew.

Jason

AeroGT3 wrote:Ew.
What on earth was that for? :?
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

supertec

m3_lover wrote:
West wrote:Looks better than last years'. Unfortunately, adding stickers to a car doesn't make it faster.

yeah and around our area it seems to be pretty common.
"It's Villeneuve, the young man from Ontario, Canada.....no excuse me, that's Quebec, Canada." -Martin Brundle

m3_lover

supertec wrote:
m3_lover wrote:

yeah and around our area it seems to be pretty common.
Ya...nothing like Souped up Hyundai's with fake diffusers and huge wings..By the way..How old are you and do you go to school or anything?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Deano_266

I think it looks really smooth compared to their old 1, which you have to admit, was really boring.
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Tom

hey m3_lover! I'll have you know those fake spoilers are set to make me a lot of money! Seriously though I have a plan, these idiots will buy anything to make their car look good so i reakon i could sell my adjustable wings (designed to actually produce downforce!) for about £100 and make maybe £70 off that. Just put a few hi-tech logos on the specially designed (easy manufacture sheet aluminium) endplates and they should sell like cannabis.

This Williams logo is nothing special, it won't make them go any faster and doesn't really boost their image. They need to spend more time designing the car me thinks.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.