Man or Machine

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
joseff

In that respect, 2007 looks to be a "can't lose" year for Alonso. People expect his car to break, and his only competition is a rookie. If he doesn't win, it's the car. If he wins, people will rave about his talents.

On the other hand, Kimi simply has no excuses. A team/engine that nearly won 2006 and a proven teammate.

RACKITUP
RACKITUP

I can't wait for the season to get under way!

Highest antispiated season in a long time.

Coulthard and Kubica could suprise a few people

Jason

Go Go Go GO Kimi!!!! I've finally made my decision to support Kimi(ignoring Ferrari, Doh!), and I'm not supporting any teams at all this year. Let the season begin!!!! :)
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

Even better - if Alonso can't win he over revs engine, it's that damn engine... If engine dies all by itself it's that damn engine again. Making engine blow is better to show that he is a great driver as Crio says than taking care of the engine and not winning. So, engine must either win or die otherwise driver's reputation becomes questionable.
:lol: :lol: You despise shoemaker yet you condone low acts when its not him being deceitful......double standards my man.... :lol: :lol:

seeing as you thought alonso was a genious i am surprised you are looking at out's for him already....the season hasnt even started yet !!!

good to see we all agree its about the machine then !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

how will neweys unit come along this year.....hmmmmm????

manchild
manchild

I was only developing Ciro's joke :wink:

I still think about Alonso what I thought before he joined Mclaren.