[F1T Fantasy Game] Rules & Subscriptions 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
waynes

waynes wonders are proud to announce the teams participation in the forthcoming FIA Formula 1 World Championship

It is also now skint after paying the bond into the FIA's coffers so dont expect anything special

dumrick

Following the take over of Dumrick F1, we are proud to announce the engagement of Nine Inch Pistons Racing (NIP Racing) in the 2007 championship.
Our line-ups will be anounced as soon as possible (which means when Mr. Berger makes up his mind...).

sebbe

Be patient boys, I'll post an interim entry list during this week (I hope).
I have so much to do at the office!
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

bhall

dumrick wrote:...announce the engagement of Nine Inch Pistons Racing (NIP Racing)...
Great name, man. Inspired me to make this.

Ted68

:lol: :lol: I hope there are no Japanese forum members :lol: :lol:

dumrick

bhallg2k wrote:Great name, man.
Thanks, I got inspired by the fact that I'm going to a NIN concert this Saturday!
bhallg2k wrote:Inspired me to make this.
That's great! Would you mind if I used it as the team logo?
Ted68 wrote:I hope there are no Japanese forum members
Yeah, i know. I also liked it because of the multiple meanings "nip" may have in English, but that meaning in particular I would have loved to avoid...

bhall

Nope; I don't mind at all.

And enjoy the show. Trent usually puts on a good one.

dumrick

:wink: Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

sebbe

So far these are the teams who have submitted their team data:

The Hole in the Head Gang - Ted68 (Team Ready, budget OK)

Team Södra Vabis - Sebbe (budget OK)

TpRacing - Tp (Team Ready, budget OK)

lıl.ırKnı.lıl - rkn (Team Ready, budget OK)

Corsa Equipiaggio Deano - Deano_266 (Overbudget, contact Sebbe)

Red Baron Racing - f1.redbaron (Team Ready, budget OK)

Squadra Primo Corridori - ketanpaul (Team Ready, budget OK)

Waynes Wonders - waynes (Team Ready, budget OK)

Maltese Falcons - zenvision (budget OK)

MIR - neworderdude (Overbudget, contact Sebbe)

wrk (No team name, overbudget, contact Sebbe)

Team Tomba - Tomba (No team data)

F1T Team - Principessa (No team data)

Saw Squad - sawtooth-spike (No team data)

Hugh Jazz Team - m3_lover (budget OK)

Scuderia BmH - bhallg2k (budget OK)

Nine Inch Pistons Racing - dumrick (No team data)

Formula 0.1 - F2 (Team Ready, budget OK)

Martin Cárdenas team - Ciro Pabón (No team data)

Budget OK means you've chosen a TBN driver, but the budget is OK.
Team Ready, budget OK means your team is ready for the season.
No team data means just that, but you still have time to send your team.
Overbudget means you should check your finances because something is wrong. I wish I could have more time to check and recheck everything. In case I didn't see something (a team in the forum) please send it to me via PM.
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

Sawtooth-spike

tom you not entering this year?

I think Russ wanted in again this year.

Oh yeah, does anybody know where manchild has gone?
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Tom

Well seeing as you ask...
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Tom

Tom Dawson Motorsport Press Release.

Tom Dawson Motorsport is proud to announce that the extrodinary young Brazillian talent, Fellipe Massa will be joining the team as lead driver for the 2007 season. He will be accompanyed by the hottest newcomers to the sport since, well, Massa himself. Lewis Hamilton and Adrian Sutil have both signed contracts for the team and there future here is assured. All three drivers were ecstatic to learn they will pilot the Honda chassis coupled to a Renault Customer engine to the chequered flag through the year.

The teams strong ties with Espolong Tequila have assured that we are well financed for the season ahead, and the famous chicken livery will be retained for another year. HOLA!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

wrk

hope no one works for Qantas.....

Press release from the "Spirit of Australia" F1 Team will be forth coming when details of this apperent over spending has been sorted....our accountants get 50,000,000.00 on the nose...
gentlemen start your engines......

Deano_266

right i resent my team back to sebbe and tbh its now better than before and bang on the nose of the budget so....... Thanks Sebbe
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

m3_lover

After a sucessful first year in F1 in which Team Hugh Jazz came in 4th place. Team Hugh Jazz are pleased to announce some new additions to our team.

Team Principal of Team Hugh Jazz
Emperor Palpatine
[IMG:244:262]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/ ... peror2.jpg[/img]
After nearly conquering the galaxy, emperor palpatine thought he would try another challenging role. His education background is intensive as he has the master the dark side and is ad writer on Conquer the Galaxy Monthly. In his first year he neared conquered the F1 championship, if it was not the dissapointment of Christian Klien the championship would have been in the hands of Team Hugh Jazz. Here is a example of how emperor palpatine motivates his team and looks at the bigger picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnd1U9-f8q4

Technical Director
The Borg
[IMG:240:320]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/ ... /queen.gif[/img]
After Assimilating GP2, Nascar but not Champ Car for they are inferior racing series...The Borg are here to destroy any rival teams...You will be Assimilated..Resistance is Futile

Quick Preview of there relentess quest for perfection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybw2AkJ7 ... ed&search=

Technical Director Engine
Our main man Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor
[IMG:180:218]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/ ... oolman.jpg[/img]
After the saga with DIY expert and rival Bob Vila, Tim decided to find a new challenge and decided to join Team Hugh Jazz. His only words after joining the team was "Oh Oh Oh More Power". We suspect that our new cars will even outpace Manchild's post count.

The Toolman at Work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5WxDqggbs

Team President
Duffman
[IMG:217:221]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/ ... uffman.gif[/img]
The Enthusatic mascot of Duff Beer, Duffman is an often underutilized resident of Springfield. His apperances are always packed with action , gusto and overall love of his job. We are happy for the free beer and the recruitment of Duffman

Duffman's love of baseball is an shining example of his love of sports.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-oCkGdsQLw

Team Hugh Jazz Team Logo sponsored by Widgets Inc..."What's a Widget"
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.