2 teams for van der Garde??

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Principessa

:arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/news/4816

This isn't the last we've heard about this.

Tom, I too believe that van der Garde has potential, but I really don't understand why there are 2 teams battling over him as he only drove 4 laps in an F1 car.

Spyker F1's reason to give Giedo a seat is obvious...2 Dutch drivers in a Dutch team, that's good for the sponsors (current sponsors and future ones). But if there hasn't occured a problem during the evening/night, than why didn't Giedo test today for Super Aguri? It's a bit weird in my opinion.

Can someone just say..."I break my contract with you" and that's it??

Ranald
Ranald

Well Super Aguri say he is under contract with them.

I think this will end with Spykerbuying the contract from SA.
"I was having a ---" - Kimi Riakkonens response to Martin Brundles questioning of why he had missed Peles presentation to Michael Schumacher before the Brazilian GP 2006.

Ranald
Ranald

Thinking about Spykers announcements yesterday a little more aomething else strikes me. Fairuz Fauzy!! If they wanted someone to crash there cars for them Spyker could have hired me. Obviously hired for his monitary backing rather than driving prowess.
"I was having a ---" - Kimi Riakkonens response to Martin Brundles questioning of why he had missed Peles presentation to Michael Schumacher before the Brazilian GP 2006.