How awful the 2007 calendar

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
kurtiejjj
kurtiejjj

I'm getting so sick of all these Herman Tilke Arabic and Asian circuits they just don't have any character at all and provide boring races except Turkey that is.

They should bring back more circuits of the past; Zandvoort great track with lot's of character but only drawback is that there are not a lot of seats, you have to sit in the Dunes most of the time but it has its charm :lol: ! Bring back some other cool American street race Detroit or something or bring back Long Beach, bring back Donington or Brands hatch, A1 ring anything! I want to visit and see tracks with a bit of history and charm not some road in a big pile of sand!

Ps. I'm not nostalgic or anti-modern or something :wink:!

Ranald
Ranald

Jason wrote:I think Nurburgring should axed instead of Hockenheim, I personally never liked the track. And bring back Suzuka!!! Fuji is totally lame. :?
You obviously didn't read my earlier post Jason. Neither the Nurburgring or Hockenheim have been axed. They have agreed to share the German GP due to the fact that neither circuit could afford a GP each every year. So whilst the calender may be visiting the Nurburgring this year there will be a GP at Hockenheim next year.
"I was having a ---" - Kimi Riakkonens response to Martin Brundles questioning of why he had missed Peles presentation to Michael Schumacher before the Brazilian GP 2006.