F1 car collection in the UK

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ss_collins

F1 car collection in the UK

what a toybox...

kurtiejjj

Where the hell is this?

Am I right in saying Ascari factory? That silver car is I think the Benneton Klaas zwart uses in euroboss, badged as an acari. He also has a 412T2 Ferrari. Or the silver car is a pacific.

ss_collins

bingo!

though the silver car in the backround is an arrows AX3...

and I'd suggest that Klaas Zwart owns three 412T2's also in shot are a gaggle of 96 and 97 Benettons

kurtiejjj

As I was thinking Klaas Zwart what a mad man :lol: ! What in heaven's name do you do with three 412T2s? I mean you don't use them for spare parts nor can you drive all three at the same time. Would have liked to know what he was thinking when he bought his first 412T2: "Hmm, I must have another one, and then another one!" 8)

Another dutchman called John Bosch does it the proper way he has a schumacher ferrari from each year.

I know of a guy called Frits van Eerd he is a young multi-millionaire, he seems to be quite new to the F1 scene, he raced in euroboss last year for the first time I believe. Guess how many F1 cars he bought in the last year: 30! Yes! 30 in one year fine if you have so many F1 cars but where is the fun in collecting that? Latest aquisition: a Mclaren-Peugeot.

Hope he opens a museum here in Holland though 8) !

Carlos

" What the eye see's - the heart desire's. " - Carlos

ss_collins

Why three

hmm whats the weather doing? (check the tyres)

benjabulle

Raced by Alesi and Berger of course but maybe he also got the first Ferrari driven by Schum :?:

kurtiejjj

Yes perhaps that's why, however Klaas does have his own race track/resort where rich people can drive all kinds of race cars, possibly these as well, however I don't know why they're in england then though.

ss_collins

All his F1 cars are based at the Ascari factory in Oxfordshire

benjabulle

their Benetton (B196 ?) running in Euroboss are also very impressive to see and hear, even if you'd prefer it to be fitted with the original renault V10 instead of the Judd. The B195, running sometimes at Goodwood FOS, which is said to be the 95 champion car has also a Judd engine :cry: I remember your report on the B196 running in Euroboss, they put a B192 downfloor on it and gained lots of downforce.