McLaren Grand Prix League 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
astsmtl

McLaren Grand Prix League 2007

Ok, it's better late than never. Vodafone McLaren Mercedes launched Grand Prix League 2007. It's not only for McLaren fans and it's free, so please join and make your Formula 1 Dream Team! :wink:
Last edited by astsmtl on 13 Mar 2007, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

Saribro

Already in there, joined up sortof halfway last season, maybe I can do a little better this year :).

whiplash

I will have a go at that

mini696

Yep I'm there. Team name = MaJiK

Tom

TDM has found more cash to enter, and spent every last penny, I'll be rich one day, but not till I retire.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

West

My team is named "Magical Samurai."
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

greenpower dude reloaded

I've entered into the mclaren fantasy league as well myself - Horsfall Racing is there an F1technical mini league yet?

ketanpaul

I'm there too - Paul Motorsport F1

astsmtl

Mini league

greenpower dude reloaded wrote:I've entered into the mclaren fantasy league as well myself - Horsfall Racing is there an F1technical mini league yet?
I don't know if such mini league exsits. If no one had created it so far, i can do it and post password here, or send to you via email. What do you think about it?

West

Re: Mini league

astsmtl wrote:
greenpower dude reloaded wrote:I've entered into the mclaren fantasy league as well myself - Horsfall Racing is there an F1technical mini league yet?
I don't know if such mini league exsits. If no one had created it so far, i can do it and post password here, or send to you via email. What do you think about it?
Sounds like a good idea.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

astsmtl

Mini league

I had created mini league named "F1Technical.net" and added teams listed in this thread:
  • astsmtl
    MaJiK
    Magical Samurai
    Paul Motorsport F1
I'm not sure if i should post password here, because i think the man with password can remove teams. Team owners please check what you see on the "MINI LEAGUE" page. If you see league standings then everything is fine, if not please post here. Also i was unable to add "Horsfall Racing" because "Horsfall Racing is already entered in another Mini League!" :roll:

pRo

Please add 'pRo' there too, thanks. 8)
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

astsmtl

pRo wrote:Please add 'pRo' there too, thanks. 8)
Done!

Tom

and Tom Dawson motorsport
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

astsmtl

Tom wrote:and Tom Dawson motorsport
Done!