McLaren Grand Prix League 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Sawtooth-spike

I have stayed off this topic all year.

I though i would say Next year i think we need to try and go for 1 fantisy F1 game, But the looks of things you guys have had fun on this one, plus i assume it has not needed anybody to take on any extra work load?

So i would say next sesson we join a existing one instead of Running our own, which this year seemed to fall by the wayside.

What does everybody else think?
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Belatti

I joined the forum in the middle of this season, I hope next year I can beat all of you in this championship :D
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

astsmtl

checkered wrote:Thanks for the

season, one and all. Mine ended on a high, even if there was a lot of luck involved.

Top Brazil Scores

SBQ 529 \:D/
launch control 523
fantastic 523
Bobs flyers 2 523
Banana Racing Team 523

Score: 7514
Position: 347/18371 (within top 2%)
Position Change: +121
Last Race Score: 529
Best Race Score: Brazil - 529

Congratulations to
astsmtl =D>
First in our mini league
129th in general standings with 7635 pts

Well done! And well done F1T!
Thanks checkered and thank you all who participated this year! Although I hoped for the top 100 place, 129 place isn't that bad. ;) Sadly you didn't win a prize for making the best score in the final race (unless you are Lisa Schwertner, are you? ;)).

I remind to all - to be eligible to win some prize for scoring most points at the current race, you need to answer draw resolution question. Almost always the question is about predicting the fastest lap.

checkered

astsmtl wrote:Sadly you didn't win a prize for making the best score in the final race (unless you are Lisa Schwertner, are you? ;)).
No, I'm not

the proud owner of a McLaren cap, signed by Hamilton and Alonso. I even had to Google "Lisa Schwertner" to find out she had won that prize. I'd think that it'll become quite the collectors' item, in time, can't imagine the two drivers having signed that many items together.

And no, I haven't heard from McLaren ... and it's OK. I imagine they wouldn't be too thrilled since my high score was mainly because I swapped Hammy for Kimi during the last transfer window. Though in my defense I have to say I risked it because I believed Lewis would drive conservatively and Raikkonen would attack. That consideration had nothing to do with how I saw the WDC battle ending.

It's nice that the league was organised in a way that one could/had to support many drivers and not just a few. I haven't still given up on the idea of F1T also having a league of its own in 2008. Perhaps we could think of something that'd highlight the technological aspect.

Anyway, with such little effort as the McLaren league required, one can easily participate in two, three different fantasy series. Of course it's a different thing altogether to organise one.