its aclone ban them

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
furnik

its aclone ban them

Sawtooth-spike

Already a topic open for this

viewtopic.php?p=48362#48362

and They look nothing alike. this Years Honda and the SA 07 are Totaly differant cars.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

furnik

um roll hoop the air directors at the front edge of the side pod the gearbox the engine and the las thing the tub. now is what u cal not the same saw tooth.

ConsFW

Yes, a clone that is faster than the original :roll: :D

Funny how there's so much discussion over Super Aguri. If they want to ban the Super Aguri, they most certainly should ban the Scuderia Torro Rosso and even the Red Bull (both designed by a separate entity called Red Bull Technologies). The STR is far more of a clone of this year's Redbull than the Super Aguri is of last years Honda. :D

I guess they're just upset they can't keeping making cheap jokes about Super Aguri anymore.

Timstr

Re: its aclone ban them

furnik wrote:[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6981 ... kn5.th.jpg]

:evil: :twisted: how dare they cheat the system.
You have no clue obviously.
The comparison in the photo is between the SA07 and the RA107.
Two very different cars.

The argument is about the SA07 and RA106.

manchild

ConsFW wrote:Yes, a clone that is faster than the original :roll: :D
Renault R25 was a developed R24, R26 was developed R25, R27 is developed R26. Developed cars are always faster than originals.

Design is first operation in constructing process. Since SA didn't design their car but only developed RA106 they can't be called constructors. They've bought a thing that makes a team an constructor and that is what illegal.

ConsFW

manchild wrote:
ConsFW wrote:Yes, a clone that is faster than the original :roll: :D
Renault R25 was a developed R24, R26 was developed R25, R27 is developed R26. Developed cars are always faster than originals.

Design is first operation in constructing process. Since SA didn't design their car but only developed RA106 they can't be called constructors. They've bought a thing that makes a team an constructor and that is what illegal.
I know what you mean, but isn't the factory Honda RA107 a development of their own RA106? Yet Super Aguri have supposedly taken the RA106 as the basis of their design of the SA07 and outperformed the new factory Honda RA107. SA must be doing something right. Surely the factory Honda team would not design a car inferior to their own previous year's car - as you have stated, developed cars are always faster than the originals. When Sauber ran the previous year's Ferrari chassis, they were never able to challenge the factory Ferraris. Perhaps the Honda and SA may not be so similar after all.

Hondanisti

ConsFW wrote:
I know what you mean, but isn't the factory Honda RA107 a development of their own RA106?
no it isn't a development of the Ra106 because they were trying an entire new concept with the rear compactness and longer wheelbase but the fly in the soup were those new Bridgestone options.
Hungaroring 2006: Honda Stopped Dreaming & Got On With It!

INTEGRATION & LEARNING

i70q7m7ghw

I heard Spyker where taken SA to court.... why aren't they taking Torro Rosso to court as well? because their car isn't fast? thats quite disgusting tbh, just because Super Aguri have a talent for taken out of date cars and making them fast...

Spyker MF1

Re: its aclone ban them

furnik wrote:
:evil: :twisted: how dare they cheat the system.
I completely agree it's a farce that SA and TR are being able to run in the constructers championship, isn't there a clue in the name constructer they have done f**k all constructing so shouldn't be aloud to score points
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

i70q7m7ghw

Yeah fair enough I agree with that, this season they shouldn't be allowed to score constructors pionts... I think that's more than fair tbh

manchild

Diesel wrote:Yeah fair enough I agree with that, this season they shouldn't be allowed to score constructors pionts... I think that's more than fair tbh
No, no... that is not enough. If cars/drivers from some REAL constructor have to spend time overtaking or get into collision with SA and STR than those two are obstructing that car/driver. Even if they need to be lapped. They need to be banned completely.

Sawtooth-spike

Can i ask why nobody got this upset about last years STR? which was the year befors redbull????

Also sauber did nearly the same thing with ferarri for years?
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Saribro

Sawtooth-spike wrote:Can i ask why nobody got this upset about last years STR? which was the year befors redbull????
It's because SA is actually performing :).

Sodder

Saribro wrote:
Sawtooth-spike wrote:Can i ask why nobody got this upset about last years STR? which was the year befors redbull????
It's because SA is actually performing :).
Bingo.

While I agree with what has been said toward the idea of a consumer car, I do enjoy the midpack shuffel that they are bringing. At its basic level it is about competing, and next year consumer cars are completely legal. It's not like you guys didn't see this coming. Just think in 2008 there will be at least (probably) threee clone teams in the field.
All I know is I don't know much....

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6l