Raikkonen simply to slow while Massa simply a bad racer.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Torso
Torso

Raikkonen simply to slow while Massa simply a bad racer.

Together they make Ferrari look pathetic in 2007. And when McLaren uses team order already from race 1 to support Alonso..what can Ferrari do to win the championships??

Even if the F2007 probably is the fastest package they do not have the driver and tactical capacity to beat McLaren.

They need Schumacher and Brawn.

nudge
nudge

oh thats hilarious...mclaren using team orders my arse.
Even if hamilton hadnt been there, it didnt seem either ferrari had the race pace to beat alonso on the day. accept it and move on.
you no doubt be claiming ferrari unbeatable again if the tables reversed in bahrain.

manchild
manchild

Re: Raikkonen simply to slow while Massa simply a bad racer.

Torso wrote:Even if the F2007 probably is the fastest package they do not have the driver and tactical capacity to beat McLaren.
How did they menage to beat Mclaren in Australia than?
Torso wrote:They need Schumacher and Brawn.

They had Schumacher and Brawn in 2005 & 2006 and lost both championships

:roll:

Torso
Torso

manchild wrote:
Torso wrote:Even if the F2007 probably is the fastest package they do not have the driver and tactical capacity to beat McLaren.

Yes but the package was an underdog both seasons comapred to Renault with Michelin. Still MS would proably have won in 2006 without all the technical problems at the end.

The F2007 is not an underdog though the reliaility is still questionable. It won in Australia because it was the faster over a full lap.
But of course Alonso underperforming and needing a team order to climb up was a factor aswell...I see that.

Rob W

Torso wrote:But of course Alonso underperforming and needing a team order to climb up was a factor aswell...
Huh? He drove very well by every comment I've heard elsewhere - he was just in a car which couldn't compete.

Also, re: team orders? :lol: He just did what he's done race after race in recent history - drove a longer middle stint than those around him. It's almost his specialty and a race strategy that has worked for him time and time again. Nothing to do with the team trying to make sure he finishes ahead of Hamilton.

Rob W

Sawtooth-spike

Torso wrote:
manchild wrote:

Yes but the package was an underdog both seasons comapred to Renault with Michelin. Still MS would proably have won in 2006 without all the technical problems at the end.

The F2007 is not an underdog though the reliaility is still questionable. It won in Australia because it was the faster over a full lap.
But of course Alonso underperforming and needing a team order to climb up was a factor aswell...I see that.

LOL

IF if if, If super aguri had the fastest car they could of won
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

zac510
zac510

C'mon the guy is a troll. This thread and the Renault thread too. Just ignore him, please. He has nothing F1 technical to contribute to these forums.

modbaraban
modbaraban

I think he's pranking... talking nonsense on purpose :lol:

Tom

Torso, you're not doing too well, perhaps adding a head might improve things, just a suggestion, I don't know any successful Torsos but Patrick Head has done pretty well in his time.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Torso
Torso

Tom wrote:Torso, you're not doing too well, perhaps adding a head might improve things, just a suggestion, I don't know any successful Torsos but Patrick Head has done pretty well in his time.
I don`t need an extra head, yet u might need new batteries in your calculator cause mine is brand new and it tells me 2,5 seconds where lost in Hamiltons last pit-stop in Australia that doesn`t add up with the fuelload he took in from the laps that were left for his last stint.

U may enjoy being fooled, but Ron Dennis NEVER fool me! (Especially after his team orders in 1997 and 1998 when his theatrical skills where still less "sharp" on the edges;-))

But no reason to be mad or anything , after all team orders where always a part of f1 and I think it`s WISE for a team with a billion budget to put their efforts behind what is the calculated best option between their drivers.

And a two times WDC IS by all means the "winner" here compared to a rookie hehe

But Hamilton will be allowed to win at some point if he continues to beat Alonso on pace;-)
Last edited by Torso on 10 Apr 2007, 00:34, edited 3 times in total.

modbaraban
modbaraban

Tom wrote:I don't know any successful Torsos...
Even with Ferrari powered RB3 shassis Torso Rosso aren't doing well. :lol:

allan
allan

okay.. now some posts sound ridiculous really! team orders? common man...
Mclaren won! A1000% well deserved win, and a fantastic 1-2 finish.. well for Ferrari... a WELL DESERVED LOSS! their whole weekend was a complete mess and i think this is one of the effects of michael and Ross's departures...
Massa obviously had a competitive car, but the way he dropped down was ridiculous.. not only this, but he still doesn't admit he made a big mistake! http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954, ... 82,00.html
okay, let's say Mclaren made a big progress, but is the BMW really that fast (over race distance) that the massa's f2007 couldn't even catch it? common, give me a break... Is there something called F1 kindergarten? Maybe we can send Mr. Massa there..
Can anyone deny that the "Massa" we saw in Malaysia is the same we saw in Bahrain & Australia 2006?

bizadfar
bizadfar

Torso wrote:Together they make Ferrari look pathetic in 2007. And when McLaren uses team order already from race 1 to support Alonso..what can Ferrari do to win the championships??

Even if the F2007 probably is the fastest package they do not have the driver and tactical capacity to beat McLaren.

They need Schumacher and Brawn.
hahahaha. Misinformed brainwashed post of the month? I!!!!
You should become a journalist. You are quite good at making your own bullshit up!!

ds.raikkonen

judging a team on the basis of 2 races is completely unfair...SF is a great team...even without brawn and schumi...and they proved how quick they are in australia...16 races still to go..you ll be eating your words dude
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

modbaraban
modbaraban

bizadfar wrote:Misinformed brainwashed post of the month?
Brainwashed Torso?... lol