Raikkonen simply to slow while Massa simply a bad racer.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
segedunum
segedunum

Well, we've only had two races, and in the first one McLaren were totally blown away. Not only that, Raikkonen still wasn't happy with the car and still couldn't get it into the apexes of the corners in the way he wanted and he was still over a second a lap faster. In Malaysia, he still isn't happy with the car. What short memories people have.

Ferrari screwed up their weekend. I don't know what else they were doing, but their strategy and set up seemed to totally muck up their speed. In addition to that, they compromised Raikkonen by turning down the performance of his engine.

I suspect normal service will be resumed at Bahrain, as we've seen from the tests, although McLaren won't be that far away.

modbaraban
modbaraban

Kimi said that he wouldn't expect much of a change in Bahrain, unlike in Spain.

ketanpaul

I really dont know what makes you think that Kimi is slow, Torso. You should probably stop watching F1 if you cant see who is slow and who is fast :lol: :lol:

Principessa

Closed because of the same reason as 'massa is idiot'-topic! viewtopic.php?p=50180#50180

People keep on repeating themselfs!