[F1T Fantasy Game] Race comments 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ted68

Excellent result graph, sebbe, well worth the wait!

Principessa

I see an upward curve for myself and the team!! :wink:

sebbe

Thank you Ted, it took quite a lot of time and work in Excel (I'm little handicapped with it ](*,) ) to sort out how I should organize the data to get a good graphic...
It's a lot more fun to watch the results there... I'll keep improving it!

I can't wait for the next GP! Got to see if my team keep its position! \:D/
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

Tom

TDM is moving up! Recession ahea \:D/
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Grated

I'm going for the a top3 place 8) . But I will most probably have to start from the bottom to see mee @ the top :lol:

Principessa

How about the results of the Spanish GP Sebbe?
I'm a bit curious :oops:

Deano_266

Corsa Equipaggio Deano is suffering engine reliability problems at the moment and i cant seem to get high enough

just hope that the ferrari customer applies to all the ferrari customer cars now
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Steven
Owner

Tomba GP engineering wrote:After the championship winning year, the renamed Tomba GP Engineering is again performing extremely well and is happy with its drivers. While Takuma is actually doing a great job, we had hoped he would have been able to gain more places during the race, similar to last year. We are handling the situation inside the team and look forward to move away from our closest competitors in the championship.
May I also ask once more to please check your team's scoring as it has been found that there is a mistake for some team. If there are no further messages of wrong scores, we will consider your team valid until the end of the season (apart of course from mistaken race results).

Steven
Owner

Since I'm not in the lead, let's just hope I stay there. For me the championship can just end now ;) I'm eagerly awaiting the results of Monaco as they look to be reasonable for me once again.

I'm really sorry for all of you who picked liuzzi, as you won't have too much points this time :twisted:

btw: so silent here compared to last year... come on guys! ;)

Sawtooth-spike

Honda hump,

Saw squad are having a management shake up this week after a string of bad results. The Chassis Seems to only work on a Thursday when a black cat has brushed against it, and Jenson button seems to be lead from the back.

When asked about about liuzzi early retirement Team principle Paul Rose said only this "IF you saw the girls on the side of the track where he crashed you would have put it in the wall too"

When asked about new boy to the team Lewis Hamilton Report James Allan is quoted to say "Lewis could well already be the greatest human ever to of lived, Infact he is so good that No one will ever be as good as he is. I would go as far as to say Lewis is so good, no other Life form ever to exist of any type, anywhere, ever could come close to how good he is" He said wile holding a picture of lewis to his chest.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

flynfrog

after two terrible races management at flynfrog racing HQ has given the riot act that if we dont improve next two races im selling the team and going to the roulette table ( i have a feeling about black)

wrk

mate put it all on red........lol.
gentlemen start your engines......

Ted68

So will we see Monaco's results before Montreal practice?
Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

wrk

arrrr looks like NO!!!
gentlemen start your engines......

f1.redbaron

I don't wanna sound cruel and selfish, but with Kubica's broken leg, what am I gonna do?

Am I SOL or do can I use his replacement instead?