Renault second life

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Renault second life

Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

waynes

supposed to be a top game that

Carlos

Originally started as a enviornment for gameplay echoing the impulses and functions of "The Sims" - but taken to a higher level - "Sims" began as an extension og Gomagutis - thats not the R Japanese term - but the toy pets you supervized - feeding them on time - running their lives - The "Sims" is an extension - with avatar people - Second Life is a developing virtual world - just as in our F1T Forum - our avatars function as F1 experts ( :wink: ) - in Second Life there is a cash economy - buying credits - setting up companies, advertising and marketing, going to work - having a working life - a social life - a sexual life - in an alternative world - - it has an economy where you can sell goods "inside the V-world" - real world companies have started to use it as an advertising, marketing, PR device - major car manufacturers have V-showrooms where you can test drive a car - anything you can do in the real world can be done in the territory of the world Second Life has created - but your way - on your terms - very appealing as an unalloyed amalgemation enriching our fantasy life of control. heroics, an ideal alternative of what we might do - how our lives could be different - ideal - experiment with different aspects of our personality - our purpose - want to be an Enzo Ferrari ?- make a racing empire ?- want to manufacture supercars for the V-world? - Do it on Second Life - convert Second Life money to real world money - people actually make a living this way - clothes designers - homebuilders - anything that can be done in the real world can be done in Second Life - always wanted to open an exotic Cafe for fun and profit? - Second Life is the place - currently I believe the Gross Domestic Product of Second Life is about 100 million USD - Goggle for much more insight into Second Life.