Doubled WDC points for Monaco

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Doubled WDC points for Monaco?

Yes
9%
No
91%

Total votes: 33

m3_lover

dude those pictures of my mom :shock:
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

ketanpaul

dude those pictures of my mom Shocked
What the hell? Please clarify !!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

ds.raikkonen

m3_lover wrote:dude those pictures of my mom :shock:
Thats funny.... :?
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

m3_lover

:lol:
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

naknak_56

Yes it is processional IMHO I think it should have been removed from the championship years ago.
They constantly revise Spa and other circuits on the grounds of safety but Monaco that has no run off remains on the calender?
Just goes to show how much money talks!! :D

mini696

naknak_56 wrote:Yes it is processional IMHO I think it should have been removed from the championship years ago.
They constantly revise Spa and other circuits on the grounds of safety but Monaco that has no run off remains on the calender?
Just goes to show how much money talks!! :D
Monaco is a balls out RACE track. If it goes there will be hell to pay.