Ferrari Make The Most Beautiful F1 Machines

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
johny

algún colombiano y algún español perdidos :D

I also like the new intense red, but it's quite shiny, maybe to counter mclaren metalic grey. For me the most beautifull car this year it's f2007 without any doubt

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

johny wrote:algún colombiano y algún español perdidos :D

For me the most beautifull car this year it's f2007 without any doubt
Si he notado que hay unos españoles y colombianos aqui. Pero me parece que nada mas hay unos cuantos miemros que hablen el español, menos de cinco no cree? Fuera interesante unirnos todos los latinos de F1T, para ver cuantos somos en total.

And back to F1 Ferrari's, they are not only beautiful on the outside, but in the inside as well.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Phoenix

Un poco, pero mi espanol es muy terrible por que mi familila (mexicanos) nunca hableron (?) en espanol con mi.

And you have a point, that new metallic-esqe red is an astonishing color.

jddh1

I really don't like the T-camera. I just think F1 could do with a smaller one. As for other appendages, well the shark fins are cool, but all those winglets and chimneys, as necessary as they are, I just think they don't look good. (I'm an aerospace grad student too, and still hate them. But I understand their purpose and let's just leave it at that.)

Militia Est Vita

Bueno aqui hay un miembro mas que es latino y habla español, 100% Mexicano, es un placer ser parte de este foro. SI un dia se unen los latinos haganmelo saber.

Back to the topic, even thou I'm not a huge Ferrari fan, I have to admit that the new 'metalic red' color is beautiful.

modbaraban
modbaraban

no comprendo :?

on topic: were there any historic cases when Ferrari used this sort of dark color? Because I was 1st surprised when they had different red color in first races of the season (before Monaco) that wasn't their traditional red but rather crimson... but then I recall them using it in late `90's.

But now it's completely new to Ferrari, isn't it? It's beautiful (or rather sexy) but it doesn't look Ferrrari-ish :roll:

eidetic
eidetic

I've always liked Ferrari's machines.

I've loved some of McLarens designs in terms of shape and form over the years, and I've loved Renaults pre-2007 livery, but Ferrari always had the overall design just right in my opinion. Sure, some of the red was a bit off in my eyes, but in terms of the overall package I always thought they were easy on the eyes. Always sort of an understated elegance to them I thought. They often weren't so "over the top" so to speak, and I remember people thinking they'd be slow in 2004 because it looked so much like the 2003GA, but I think that was part of the appeal. They got it pretty much right, and just had minor evolutionary (as opposed to revolutionary) designs. That's why the F2004 is my favorite Ferrari of the past 10 years. 2002-2004 saw their finest looking machines in my eyes.

SoftBatch
SoftBatch

Does anyone have any high resolution (2560x1024 and up) pictures of the F2007 with the new color. I've got one of the rosso scuderia but I would like the new color much better.

West
West

SoftBatch wrote:Does anyone have any high resolution (2560x1024 and up) pictures of the F2007 with the new color. I've got one of the rosso scuderia but I would like the new color much better.
There's a wallpaper on this site; you can try here:

http://www.imagesf1.com
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

SoftBatch
SoftBatch

West wrote:
SoftBatch wrote:Does anyone have any high resolution (2560x1024 and up) pictures of the F2007 with the new color. I've got one of the rosso scuderia but I would like the new color much better.
There's a wallpaper on this site; you can try here:

http://www.imagesf1.com
Perfect thanks

Belatti
Belatti

The Ferrari 412T2 of 1995 is simply the most beautiful F1 Car ever... and I hated what Luca Montezemolo said at the presentation that: "Its ugly but will be a winner" because he was totaly wrong (except for Alesi in Montreal)....

Other beautiful cars were the 1990 and 2006 McLaren

And dont forget the 1998 black Arrows!!!

PD: Otro latino por aca, desde Argentina![/url]
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

johny

bienvenido :wink: