Red Bulletin banned

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
pRo

Red Bulletin banned

Well, at least within McLarens spaces. Apparently Dennis doesn't like it and has banned it from their employees and anyone entering their areas. :shock: Can't really figure out why, does anyone have any background info into this?

Personally I think they are harmless humor, something to kill time with.

You can read them online here:
http://www.redbulletin.com/
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

mahesh248

Ron thinks its useless ,

monkeyboy1976

he is such a miserable old git. But I guess it's that type of attitude that has got him to the top.
There was an interesting article in F1 Racing this month about how Ron has managed to build up McLaren to where it is now in comparison to Frank Williams. Worth a read.

Fan Solo

Meh, its tit for tat journalism written by and for the so called 'beautiful people'

Its hardly Autosport standard, Ron has a point imo.
MMIAFN

manchild

cerebraljl

Norbert Haug is reading the supposedly banned magazine :shock:

checkered

Manchild, very nice job ... Ray

Bradbury certainly deserves the occasional nod. And cerebraljl, a good eye too; I didn't take Norb for such a rebel!

Rob W

Norbert Haug is sitting there reading... and that has got to be Nikki Lauda to his right in the red hat... and the bald guy with his back to the camera is either Ron or Peter Sauber I'm guessing... Probably Ron judging by the sun-glasses on the table next to him..

Ideas? This is an important matter.. :P :P :P

Rob

Tom

He has too much hair to be Ron and he's not wearing a descidedly gay looking bomber jacket. I don't think its anyone that famous.

What's Ron gonna do? take it off Norert? seems unlikely.

"Vat? you take avay mein VedBulletin? how vould you like to be vacing vith zee Peugeot enjeenz again Herr Denniz? I hear zey make a vevy gut Diesel now..."

checkered said:
I didn't take Norb for such a rebel!
and I didn't realise he could move so gracefully.
Although I can't actually speak German and my above impersonation was cruel and inaccurate and, as always, absolubtly no offence was intended, I can put things through google translator where I found that the description on the right of the video literally means: "Norbert Haug with the Donut make oversize Nüburgring." Yup, that fits.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.