sutil... fluke or talent?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
jaslfc

sutil... fluke or talent?

wow.. wet practice 3 ... sutil top.. great to see a driver of a small team shine in the wet when the car handicap is not so much.... just wondering was it a great run or was it that he had the best clean run.... secondly anyone know bout his results in the junior series?was he a class above the rest?

modbaraban

Re: sutil... fluke or talent?

I think he was both GOOD and LUCKY :wink:

wazojugs

its a fluke as a dry line was appearing on the circuit, so if the sesion ran another 5 mins it would have been a macca or fezza on top.

mind you the odds of sutil winning are 300/1 hhmmm

PNSD

Talent... Sutil and Lewis were pretty much matched last year at Monaco, though could be argued Sutil was the quicker...

And there was a drying line yes, but every other driver was on the circuit and yet still could not go faster, even when the track was empty ;-)

Talent, good pace, way ahead of Albers, knew the perfect time to exit pits...

Stunning... Anyone say otherwise is dumb.

onon

i read in f1racing that he could be as great as "alonso", i think he is great, he is not fluke.

wazojugs

that good that he didn't make Q2.

one swallow does not make a summer

PNSD

Yea im not sure, but I dont think Q was wet now was it?

How the hell do you expect a Sypker to get into Q2 when its dry track...

:roll:

He showed in wet conditions he has talent, given the same conditions no other driver could beat him...

mahesh248

what ever it is will be a mental boost for him and the team ...

kart.no.38

I think that it is a glimpse of his speed. There are many people in the pits who reckon that he will be in a top team soon (when I say soon I mean about 2yrs).

When he was Hamiltons team mate he beat him fair and square to the champs. Lewis has said more than once that Sutil is mega fast.