Michael on his way back to racing F1?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Michael for a comeback in f1?

Hopefully
50%
Unlikely
50%

Total votes: 12

Torso

Michael on his way back to racing F1?

Third GP weekend in a row... getting "hungry" Michael?

If Michael was driving this years Ferrari then he would likely be leading the WDC quite comfortably right now.

No superiour Michelins to compete with...

Saribro

You left out the option "Please god no".
And seriously, you're asking for a flamewar...

mx_tifoso

Saribro wrote: You left out the option "Please god no".
And seriously, you're asking for a flamewar...
I agree with the third option you mentioned, MS should definately not comeback, he has nothing left to do/accomplish as a driver.

That's what Torso does here at F1T. It's better if we ignore these kind of threads, they're only meant to provoke reactions from the other members.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Ciro Pabón

... or to speculate what the heck is Mr. Schumacher going to do in Ferrari next.

Somehow I cannot imagine the guy holding the grandsons in his knees for the next 40 years (if he had grandsons) and counting and recounting a pile of ocious money.

He's not going to drive anymore. So, what he's going to do? Actually, he could do ANYTHING if he starts soon, before the memories fade... or as manchild would say, if he starts in a few years, once the memories fade. :)
Ciro

mx_tifoso

Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

checkered

Tom

Torso Trolled
If Michael was driving this years Ferrari then he would likely be leading the WDC quite comfortably right now.
Ah, but here's the thing Torso, lets imagine for a second that the one you know as Michael Schumacher isn't real, he's a figment of your imagination, you should really go to the doctor about 'him,' although that might raise some awkward questions, i.e. have you ever taken illegal or non perscribed drugs etc. and IF you have and IF its illegal where you are and IF the judge is harsh on you then perhaps the wonderful world of F1 would become pretty much invisible to you from your padded cell. Its a far out unlikely chance and is almost certain never to happen, yet it is made pssible by that same ridiculous word you so regularely repeat, IF.

Now *Taking on the voice of a fictional hero of mine, Dr Cox* do you see where I'm going with this? yes? no? maybe, perhaps, IF? How can you not see how annoying you re-he-hearly are?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

walter

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom, thats great.

ok. now that im done laughing, here's my input.

FACT: Michael himself is aware that his response time is not as fast as it was.

FACT: Age does play a BIG factor when you are competing against such a highly competetive field that (except DC) is all young men.

I know... maybe some of us have this dream that he will return in vindictive fashion and finish off with a WDC... dream on...

waynes

i wish i could get Mr A Senna in an F1 car now and spank these so called greats

even michael

modbaraban

waynes wrote:i wish i could get Mr A Senna in an F1 car now and spank these so called greats

even michael
...unless Fangio comes back to beat them all... oh.... wait... I forgot there's Lewis now... #-o :-k

:lol:

PS: move this thread to jerk section, please

Torso

Tom wrote:Torso Trolled
Ah, but here's the thing Torso, lets imagine for a second that the one you know as Michael Schumacher isn't real, he's a figment of your imagination, you should really go to the doctor about 'him,' although that might raise some awkward questions, i.e. have you ever taken illegal or non perscribed drugs etc. and IF you have and IF its illegal where you are and IF the judge is harsh on you then perhaps the wonderful world of F1 would become pretty much invisible to you from your padded cell. Its a far out unlikely chance and is almost certain never to happen, yet it is made pssible by that same ridiculous word you so regularely repeat, IF.

Now *Taking on the voice of a fictional hero of mine, Dr Cox* do you see where I'm going with this? yes? no? maybe, perhaps, IF? How can you not see how annoying you re-he-hearly are?
U obviously know a lot about the effects of illigal drugs....

Tom

What can I say? you got me there with your witty one liner obviously I do know far too much about the subject, although in my defence I might point out that I've had to endure anti-drug seminars at school for the past 6 years and I do live between Dumfries and Ecclefechan. Personally I've never seen the need for drugs when large quantities of fried cheese can have similar hallucinogenic propertes with the added bonus of much less damage to your body and wallet.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Steven
Owner

:arrow: Tomba enters the flamewar arena and brings in a fire extinguisher.

@Torso: the question itself is not bad, but stating that he would be leading is asking for it...

Locked up ;)