Live Coverage of the US GP in North America - info and rant

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
hatchet man

Live Coverage of the US GP in North America - info and rant

If you are looking for live coverage of the race tune into Fox, I believe they are carrying SpeedTV's coverage.

Tune into SpeedTV for Friday practice 10am and 1pm EST and for qualifying and practice on Saturday at 11am EST.

TSN has no live coverage of the race this weekend, they are broadcasting a golf tournament.

SpeedTV is covering a NASCAR race on Sunday.

A little rant on F1 coverage in Canada: we have better coverage of races on every continent except N. America.

f1.redbaron

it's been like that for some time now. That golf tournament always falls on father's day, just like the USGP, and golf gets better ratings than USGP. If you go back 2 years ago to 2005 USGP, the race on TSN was scheduled for late night, but they ended up showing only the highlights.

Just be grateful that Daly is not covering the USGP on Fox

m3_lover

I think Daly does Nascar coverage on TNT :)
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

f1.redbaron

well, wherever he is now, he is not doing F1. He did it last year in (at least) Monaco, and I was tempted to hit the "mute" button